| MANCHESTER UNITED      |   7   |  4  |  0   |  3   |   12   |
| STOKE CITY             |   7   |  4  |  0   |  3   |   12   |
| SUNDERLAND             |   5   |  3  |  0   |  2   |    9   |
| ASTON VILLA            |   6   |  2  |  0   |  4   |    6   |
| NEWCASTLE UNITED       |   6   |  2  |  0   |  4   |    6   |
| TOTTENHAM              |   5   |  1  |  1   |  3   |    4   |

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
U-18 line up. Gollini. Love. Rowley. Grimshaw. Dalley. Weir. Barmby. Daehli. Wilson. Pereira. Gorre

Subs. Wilkinson. Joel Pereira. Harrop. McNair

lysglimt

Scout
U-18 line up. Gollini. Love. Rowley. Grimshaw. Dalley. Weir. Barmby. Daehli. Wilson. Pereira. Gorre

Subs. Wilkinson. Joel Pereira. Harrop. McNair
Oh that is a strong side....

Barmby, Dæhli, Pereira, Wilson in the same side - poor Spurs-defenders

KM

Add Januzaj and Pearson to this lot.
:drool:

lysglimt

Scout
Add Januzaj and Pearson to this lot.
:drool:
Dæhli to the left - Barmby to the right - Pearson as a DM - Pereira as the AM - Januzaj and Wilson up front

and then we have Gorre, Harrop, Rudge, Weir, Rothwell and Byrne as backup

Now that is sexy football - and that would have been fun to watch

KM

lysglimt;12368593[B said:
]Dæhli to the left - Barmby to the right - Pearson as a DM - Pereira as the AM - Januzaj and Wilson up front[/B]

and then we have Gorre, Harrop, Rudge, Weir, Rothwell and Byrne as backup

Now that is sexy football - and that would have been fun to watch
Not to forget we've talents like Mitchell coming up through in the U16's. The future's looking good.

You can't vouch for the future, and I know all of them won't make it here but I can see every player bolded having a very good career. All of them have abundance of natural ability.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Yep some great options in this team when everyone is fit. Youth cup games this year will be very interesting. Hopefully Ioannou is back in time to shore up the defence.

Not sure who I would leave out but Rothwell is the first name on the team sheet for me when available. I think he is this years captain also.

Todays team is very attacking. I can see a lot of goals in this one at both ends.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Not much from United so far. One good goal kick from Gollini nearly sent Wilson through.

KM

Daehli is playing very deep today. Not in his usual position.

KM

Spurs score, scrappy goal but they've been the better side.
0-1

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
We've lacked a ball-winner and a controlling player in midfield, can't keep it long enough or win it back quick enough. Daehli's the only one who's done well in what looks like an unfamiliar role for him, Gorre's the only other attacker who's had a touch and he's done very little. Says it all that the best pass so far has come from our keeper.

TheBest

SPNTBP
I don't usually watch these matches but weren't we supposed to be better than this? We look like league 1 side.

TheBest

SPNTBP
Well done, excellent post.
:confused:
We haven't been really great, you know? Like I said I don't regularly watch these games but after hearing the praise for some of the youngsters I am a bit puzzled thats all.

KM

No surprise we're struggling in central midfield. Pearson, Rudge, Rothwell all missing.

lysglimt

Scout
No surprise we're struggling in central midfield. Pearson, Rudge, Rothwell all missing.
Nah - don't buy that one - Weir and Dahlie are more than good enough.

It's just been flat....no players in our side has performed well so far

KM

Well it's not Daehli's usual position, is it?
I won't be surprised to see Gorre subbed off, Daehli at left and Harrop on in the second half.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead

We're not matching their physicality in the middle.

ArmchairCritic

Daelhi's had a trim, probably heard himself being compared to Kuyt because of his hairstyle on Wednesday :lol:

KM

Half time, Spurs've been the better side. We did well in a spell of ten minutes, but nothing much apart from that.

ArmchairCritic

No real fluidity in our play, I feel the team's a bit imbalanced.

Thisistheone

Impressed with Spurs. They came flying out of the blocks. Seem a bigger team than us. Some nice one touch football as well. See if they can keep it up 2nd half.

Like the others said, we need to get hold of the ball more. The gaps between the back 4, midfield and attack was too much early on. The boys did improved as the half went on but its been a struggle to get a hold on the game. Barmby has tried to make things happen, just not quite there at the moment.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
:confused:
We haven't been really great, you know? Like I said I don't regularly watch these games but after hearing the praise for some of the youngsters I am a bit puzzled thats all.
I don't think you can expect consistency from u18s due to the nature of the setup. Daehli, Pereira and Barmby have looked good when they've got the ball, they've just not had a lot of it. The left back Rowley looks good on the ball. Gorre plays like Babel.

TheBest

SPNTBP
Impressed with Spurs. They came flying out of the blocks. Seem a bigger team than us. Some nice one touch football as well. See if they can keep it up 2nd half.

Like the others said, we need to get hold of the ball more. The gaps between the back 4, midfield and attack was too much early on. The boys did improved as the half went on but its been a struggle to get a hold on the game. Barmby has tried to make things happen, just not quite there at the moment.

Yeah spurs were impressive.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Poor half from us, with and without the ball. Probably our worst half of the season so far. Spurs are up for this and have pressed us very well and played some nice football. United are asleep. We're badly missing Ben Pearson in midfield.

We should be beating these even with our makeshift line-up. Despite being so poor we should of had at least a couple of goals. If we step it up second half we'll win this.