U21: England vs Norway | Rashford hat-trick on U21 debut

Laphroaig

Why have we stopped producing defenders? It's a bit weird that it's become the weakness of both the Norwegian U21s and the first team.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
I remember having such big hopes for Daehli when he was here. Things never really worked out for him.
Injuries,he was injured late last year and is just making a comeback. He can still develop. I have a hope for him, i do think he was just too stupid to leave and follow solskjaer,should have stayed and he would have done better.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Dæhli has only just come back from another big injury hasn't he? Can't see his career amounting to too much from now on but I still harbour some hope. I too was a big fan when he was still here.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Iorfa has the technical ability of a teabag.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Iorfa has the technical ability of a teabag.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
feck i have missed both goals because i switched over to Tennis match between Kerber vs Vinci :mad:

Rashford loves a debut goal :lol:
Feels like Chalobah's been with the U21's for ages. When's he ever going to make the step up?
He's still only 21, he's got another 2 years at this level if he likes! @saivet
He's made something like 70 apps at youth level.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...set-to-win-88th-england-cap-as-chelsea-debut/

Laphroaig

Dæhli has only just come back from another big injury hasn't he? Can't see his career amounting to too much from now on but I still harbour some hope. I too was a big fan when he was still here.
He's 21 and in the Bundesliga. A bit early to write him off. He'll have a fine career unless he's actually a cripple

Classical Mechanic

Chalobah has 87 caps for England at youth level! That has to be some kind of record, possibly even worldwide. I doubt he will ever play for the seniors either.

lysglimt

Scout
I have seen Norway U21 by far being the better side in 135 minutes against England U21 - and have lost 0-3. Says a lot about Norways problems - we don't score goals and we can't defend :)

Not sure why Southgate persists with JWP, RLC, Baker and Chalobah in the same side. They're slight variations of the same player.

SirAF

Ageist
I actually think that's a law in most countries.
No paedophile or rape jokes before you think of saying one. Should go without saying really but have to say it as I know what some are like.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Marcus sure likes scoring on his debuts:)
Love the kid. Hope he gets another goal

Laphroaig

Why are we playing a 18 year old midfielder as centre back against Rashford? Berge is having a terrible time.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Great goal