U21: Manchester United vs Chelsea

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
@duffer @Gol123 who is co-commentator on Chelsea Tv? Laughing like an idiot when ever Palmer does something :lol:

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
Shame he'll be on loan at FC Fecknugget of Netherstan next season. :p
Probably. Shame really, how all these talents are wasted. Imagine if United had these players in their youth teams, there would be talk of a class of 92 situation arising. But they are stuck at Chelsea where they will rot away to nothing.
@duffer @Gol123 who is co-commentator on Chelsea Tv? Laughing like an idiot when ever Palmer does something :lol:
I cant stand Chelsea tv.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Great play from Varela, genuinely think height what it takes make it long term.

lysglimt

Scout
Probably the Chelsea TV equivalent of Paddy Crerand.

I remember when Kagawa first came to us and Paddy kept referring to him as 'that young Jap lad', as he couldn't pronounce his name. :lol:
Can't be worse than Blackmore with his Vidick pronounciation :)

spenzo

Hopefully Joyce makes some changes soon. He doesn't half love throwing on players when it's too late for them to make an impact.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Probably the Chelsea TV equivalent of Paddy Crerand.

I remember when Kagawa first came to us and Paddy kept referring to him as 'that young Jap lad', as he couldn't pronounce his name. :lol:
Paddy is bigger then the club, living legend.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
THere was not really any drama signing him. He's just a bit of a dick, had loans cut short for personality issues.
He treated Celtic badly after Tommy Burns had worked hard to help his family claim asylum to stay in the country.

Acquire Me

Weir reminds me of a norwegian player. He was shite in almost every regard, except that he worked his socks of every game and scored a lot of goals.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
:lol: come on, Tommy burns petitioned the government for leniency, arguing that he would be an asset to the country in future.
He still might be!

On him moving to Chelsea, I can't really blame a young kid (especially one from such a troubled background) to want to secure their financial future at such a young age.

He has not really kicked on in the past couple of years, mostly because of a bad attitude. The £300K we paid Celtic for him was too much, they dodged a bullet.

lysglimt

Scout
Weir reminds me of a norwegian player. He was shite in almost every regard, except that he worked his socks of every game and scored a lot of goals.
You forget some parts about making good runs and being a highly intelligent footballer

wiz4231

I'm going to be extremely clear. That was shite. The only way to describe it is watching a bunch of dogs chasing a ball in the park. More than half our team was at it, this is not football, this is not development. There is no talent out there or it's not visible, even our most talented players like Pereira are looking average, he's looking for players making and there isn't any. There no creativity, no expression of football ability other than running around aimlessly. What is this, what direction is the academy heading? Having watched teams that had (mid-Att) Januzaj, Wilson, Pereira, Lingard, Pearson, Goss etc to this shower of headless noobs its a disgrace. Those players looked fantastic together, played proper football, got you off your seat, put a smile on your face but this, dear God.
I don't even know why I bother watching the first team or reserves anymore. It's all been downhill since LVG had any influence on it.