U21s: Liverpool vs. United

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
We're quite unbalanced with no striker and Evans at LWB but we're holding our own against a good side with home advantage. Harrop outshining Pearson and Rothwell so far. The ease with which he's stepped up to the u21s is astonishing. Top, top prospect.

FromTheBench

Even game so far, we've had the better chances though.

I think our back 5 need to contribute more attacking wise.

FromTheBench

We're quite unbalanced with no striker and Evans at LWB but we're holding our own away against a good side. Harrop outshining Pearson and Rothwell so far. The ease with which he's stepped up to the u21s is astonishing. Top, top prospect.
Pearson has done his usual stuff and done it well tbf.

Rothwell has been bit off today.

Ekeke

Really really like Harrop. Last year I only saw him as a wide attacking midfielder who is quick and has good quick feet, but he's impressed me with his application to the defensive side of the game in CM. He puts his foot in like the rest do.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Pearson has done his usual stuff and done it well tbf.

Rothwell has been bit off today.
Ben's been quieter and not quite as sharp as usual. Neither he nor Rothwell have been poor but Josh has upstaged them a bit.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Really poor so far. The likes of Pearson, Rothwell and Perreira need to do a lot more if they're hoping to step up to the first team.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Great work from Weir. Love his attitude.

lysglimt

Scout
should Liverpool have had that freekick prior to 1-1. Yes he was fouled - but that was after he had delivered the ball - and the offside was the first error.

In Rainbows

Think Pereira will end up further back in midfield rather than behind the striker as he gets older.

FromTheBench

Harrop has drifted out of the game this half.

Pearson doing well on the ball but is dropping too deep when they have possesion.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Think Pereira will end up further back in midfield rather than behind the striker as he gets older.
like pirlo, people thought of him as a attacking mid/no.10/playmaker, struggled a touch to get his career started until he dropped deep midfield with Milan,
I also fully agree Pereira is more suited to deep lying playmaker than no.10 he's playing for us right now.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Pearson is lucky not to have been sent off. Finally got a yellow after his third rash challenge, all of which should have been clear yellows. Has to learn more patience.