U21s : Manchester United vs Liverpool

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Pereira with a sweet delivery, though. Again, he shows that he has talent and quality, but he needs to learn how to impose that in matches. Playing deeper should help him get more involved, but he needs to assert himself on the pitch as well. He needs to make himself more available and be more positive in his game.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Good header from Powell but he's been shit apart from that.

Boycott

Anderson's doing well. He should be considering the level this is but he's had less than 10 games in the last year.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Pool equalise! Poor keeping by Valdes?

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Higginbotham really, really, really needs to learn the laconic art of co-commentary. Fcuking annoying.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
We've been the much better side.
Liverpool have been horrible. They were very lucky to get the equaliser. Valdes' rustiness is showing, and Blackett looked unsettled in that situation. When the going gets tough, Blackett seems to fluster and make more mistakes.

khoazany

HT: 1-1

About what to be expect with that line-up and formation.Similar to last year's game really with Macheda etc.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Reece James needs to get involved more. I don't know where he was half the time, not playing at the back but not quite playing midfield either. He should be playing the central holding role instead of Anderson.

SkeppyRed

Six defenders on the pitch for us. Thorpe is the only one who looks like he's talented enough to be a very good player. Blackett, McNair, vermijl and James are all destined for mediocrity imo. Janko is a decent wingback tho so im not yet sure.

Boycott

This game is irrelevant to my opinion on Valdes. I've always thought he was above average at best and I'm sure if you claw through the Caf archives you'll see similar statements, maybe worse.

khoazany

Six defenders on the pitch for us. Thorpe is the only one who looks like he's talented enough to be a very good player. Blackett, McNair, vermijl and James are all destined for mediocrity imo. Janko is a decent wingback tho so im not yet sure.
James aren't even playing in defence.Wouldn't judge him based on this game.

SkeppyRed

James aren't even playing in defence.Wouldn't judge him based on this game.
Oh I know, it's not just based on this game I'm forming that opinion, although he is pretty poor in midfield.