U21s : Manchester United vs Liverpool

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Good work, albeit slightly lucky, by Janko as well.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Lads have started this second half very brightly. Wave after wave.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Powell looks a beast physically at this level. His chest looks bulky.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
McLaughlin carrying on various Liverpool youth sides' proud tradition of featuring some poor cnut suffering from excessive scouse-face.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
We've taken total control of the match now. There's not much directness and aggression in the team as of yet; they're just happy with keeping the ball and playing at a slow pace.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
McLaughlin carrying on various Liverpool youth sides' proud tradition of featuring some poor cnut suffering from excessive scouse-face.
lol saw that
looked like he had a mentally challenged guy with him

m1y2

at first I thought they were talking about Angel gomes coming on! would be quite bizzare :-D

ipodnani

Haven't been overly impressed with Powell, aside from the goal. Perhaps he's still struggling for match fitness but he looks a yard off the pace a lot of the time. Definitely doesn't have the requisite pace to play up front, I wouldn't imagine.

Pereira definitely looks the most promising of the bunch. Looks useful defensively as well as on the ball, too.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
"Might drop for Anderson!"

Usually you only hear that around vending machines. Zing!

Sylar

Wonder if Thorpe gets a chance in the first team. Looks good doesnt he considering he just come back from an injury.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Wonder if Thorpe gets a chance in the first team. Looks good doesnt he considering he just come back from an injury.
Always our best youth defender, no idea how Blackett/McNair/even M Keane got ahead of him. Didn't used to captain the England U20's too?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I was surprised when McNair got the call ahead of Thorpe when we had that injury crisis earlier on in the season. Rate him higher than McNair.

Sylar

Hope Thorpe gets a chance at the top level for us. He looks more composed than McNair and Blackett whilst I think McNair has looked more composed than Blackett.

Lingard started our first home game this season didnt he? Wonder if he gets a chance too get more game time.

Boycott

Pereira, Anderson and James have controlled this game. I particularly like how James is assured wherever he's asked to play. Tidy player.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
The sweet taste of victory that Valdes came to United for.

FromTheBench

Deserved win.

Thorpe was a total boss again.

Mcnair, Pereira, Janko, Powell all were good too.

Blackett in particular and Vermijl were poor.