U21s: Manchester United vs Middlesbrough

dichinero

Nasty challenge.

Rooney needs to spend at least 100k of his weekly earnings to buy a first touch!

spenzo

Commentators alluding to some attitude problems with Pereira there?

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Missed first half, how shit has Wayne been?

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
thought this kicked off at the same time has last week , missed the first half , any good ?
Not great. Boro defending in numbers, we're not creating anything. Only 'highlight' was leg breaker not seen by the ref that has Rothwell off - limping not stretchered fortunately.

Rooney hasn't really stood out, surprisingly, Weir has been the best player for us.

pauldyson1uk

Not great. Boro defending in numbers, we're not creating anything. Only 'highlight' was leg breaker not seen by the ref that has Rothwell off - limping not stretchered fortunately.

Rooney hasn't really stood out, surprisingly, Weir has been the best player for us.
cheers was not expecting much from Rooney, not match fit yet, same has Jones last week he was struggling.

spenzo

So Pereira's captain now? :houllier: Right...

Good to hear that the injuries to Rothwell and Weir aren't too bad.

spenzo

Probably reading too much into it but Pereira didn't look best pleased at being sent away by Wayne there. Only had to say a few words there to make him go away :lol:. I'd be angry if Rooney sent me away considering the rate to which he's fallen off.

Good chance that for Redmond from Pereira's cross.

Walters_19_MuFc

Probably reading too much into it but Pereira didn't look best pleased at being sent away by Wayne there. Only had to say a few words there to make him go away :lol:. I'd be angry if Rooney sent me away considering the rate to which he's fallen off.

Tough. When Pereira achieves half of what Rooney has acheieved in his career, then maybe he can start think about taking him off free kicks.

pauldyson1uk

tough , Rooney is the senior player and has such is entitled to want to take the free kick

spenzo

Tough. When Pereira achieves half of what Rooney has acheieved in his career, then maybe he can start think about taking him off free kicks.
I don't think past career achievements are relevant when deciding who takes a free kick but I was joking anyway mate.