U21s - Manchester United vs. Sunderland

m1y2

Guys, I have little request.. I really want to see this match tonight but won't be home unfortunately, do you think or can somebody pm me some source where I can possibly download tonights match if there is any chance. I know there is a guy who does some compilations including our youth players form u-21. He supposed to be recording these matches for that matter. Not asking to record it for me but if you know some source where could I see it retrospectively.. cheers

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
He played some part in the Bury friendly and scored. Not fully recovered yet though as per LVG.

He picks up injuries pretty similar to what Welbeck used too at that age while growing. Hope it's not related to his ankle break and he can grow out of them.
He's definitely more injury-prone than Welbeck was at the same age.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Seems minutes for Anderson is deemed more important than Pearson/Rothwell's development.

And to think the other week the club were moaning about there being not enough games for these players.

SkeppyRed

Surprised Amos is till at the club tbh. He's clearly not good enough and his distribution is beyond poor.

SirAF

Ageist
Nice pass from Ando to Januzaj. Januzaj hits the side netting.

Santos J

Really ain't hard to find streams, just google MUTV stream, takes about 5 seconds to find a working one. Quality's nowt special though.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Seems minutes for Anderson is deemed more important than Pearson/Rothwell's development.

And to think the other week the club were moaning about there being not enough games for these players.
Ummm... Obviously? He's miles closer to first team football than either of them. In the unlikely event we need him any time soon the less rusty he is the better. The younger lads clearly haven't a hope of first team football this season. Which is why Pereirra made the bench ahead of them.

dr.twinny

So none of the usual links seem to be working argh. If anyone has a stream, could you kindly PM me the link?

Santos J

Ando should've scored there.

Stream's a bit shit but PM me if anyone's still needing one.

khoazany

Ummm... Obviously? He's miles closer to first team football than either of them. In the unlikely event we need him any time soon the less rusty he is the better. The younger lads clearly haven't a hope of first team football this season. Which is why Pereirra made the bench ahead of them.
That's a really short-termish thinking.Anderson has no future with us.But can't complain really since it's a normal practice to use the reserves for the first-teamer to gain fitness.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Januzaj with a brilliant goal to make it 1-0!

SkeppyRed

Would prefer to see either of them get Anderson minutes personally.