U21s - Manchester United vs. Sunderland

HabeasC

My stream makes it look like we are playing in the past. We seem to be playing well.

C'est Moi Cantona

Just to confirm this is four at the back, with the diamond, and two strikers?

Not watching so can't tell myself.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Can anybody PM me a river please?

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Januzaj is the reserves' Di Maria. He's everywhere. So far ahead of the other players too.

HabeasC

We usually play fluidly at the youth level. It's with the first team recently we're our play has been slow and a bit static.
:lol: I was referring to the quality of the stream, not to how we are playing

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
One of Adnan's biggest flaws is his decision making which is a bit off. To be expected from a 19 year old though.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Pereira should be further forward IMO. He's more of a Mata rather than a Herrera.
I don't watch the reserves very often so you probably know more, but I get the impression that Pereira could be class further back, as a deeper playmaker, dictating the tempo of the game. Obviously can be very good at the tip of the diamond too but further back he gets on the ball more and can use his passing range. Just seems to have that quality where he always attracts the ball and dictates the tempo of games.

Sweet Square

Never really understood all the fuss with Rothwell. Pereira is a far better player IMO.
Rothwell has been far more constant than Pereira so far in the U21's but Pereira has more talent. Although I think both of them having a good chance of making it.

Redo91

Rothwell has been far more constant than Pereira so far in the U21's but Pereira has more talent. Although I think both of them having a good chance of making it.
I agree that Rothwell has been more consistent. However, a bit like when Pogba was playing for the reserves I always get the impression that Pereira is playing within himself. If he gets his chance with the first team I expect him to take it.

FromTheBench

Not sure what the commentators were on about after the Januzaj nutmeg tbh.

He could have squared it but Will Keane was pretty much covered. At best could have hoped for a own goal or a scruffy reach to him but can see why he shot when he saw the avenue blocked but should have gone across.

In Rainbows

Pereira showing that he's much better playing deeper where he doesn't have all the responsibility to create and gets more touches on the ball as a result of playing deeper.

SirFergie

He's better as a #8 than a #10. He is certainly more like Herrera than Mata, hence why he is playing deeper tonight.
I disagree to be honest. I think he's more effective further up the pitch of course he'll drift but I view him as a 10.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
The S'land players seem as uncomfortable with the size of the pitch as with the quality of the opposition. Gotta feel for them. That said, let's make it ten.

shivab

Shaw has been excellent. most of the threat coming from the left. Periera can be the next scholes if he keeps putting in hard work to go wth his natural talent. may have as high a ceiling as januzaj

Redo91

I disagree to be honest. I think he's more effective further up the pitch of course he'll drift but I view him as a 10.
The reason he tends to drift out of games as a 10 is because he struggles to find space. When he plays deeper he has more time on the ball and he gets to spray the ball around which he does very well. Personally I think he is perfect as a deep playmaker. I guess we will agree to disagree. :)