g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

U23s Liverpool v United - Diallo scores twice on debut

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I can’t make out whether hugill is going to be the next Haaland or just really good at this level, but he is a fantastic finisher at this level

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
I can’t make out whether hugill is going to be the next Haaland or just really good at this level, but he is a fantastic finisher at this level
Bit Will Keane-esque.

Wind is playing havoc in this game, put us under pressure for the first half and doing the same to them this one.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Hugill has to be knocking on the door now for a debut.

laughtersassassin

Hugill is mad. Should be getting his first team start end of this season or in the early CV ruling cup games next year.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Hugil's got that aura Greenwood used to have that when he's through on goal you just know he's going to score.

* Not comparing their talent, just an observation.

Bwuk

Hugill looks great. Never seen him play before this but a 17 year old just dominating at u23s is always a good sign.

Okey

Hugill is gonna star for the first team isn't he? Something special loading there...

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
So hard to tell...I mean Wilson particularly impressed at both U18 and Reserves...but I'd love to see Hugill keep kicking on. He has to be worth keeping an eye on.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The confidence of diallo to demand the ball for the pen and then panenka it :lol: sheeeeesh