U23s vs Arsenal

NYAS

I don't know what's going on with Puigmal, but I do remember Wellens playing for the U18s recently. With us facing City next, I think he'll be involved with them again.
Yeah you’re right, I’d expect to see him play tomorrow morning. Guess I thought he could have been on the bench.

prateik

Having a quality U23s side is the best way to get people to subscribe to MUTV...
its less than £9 for a year here.. think I am going to subscribe just to be able to see the reserves ..

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Having a quality U23s side is the best way to get people to subscribe to MUTV...
its less than £9 for a year here.. think I am going to subscribe just to be able to see the reserves ..
9 quid a year? Wtf? How is it that cheap?

prateik

9 quid a year? Wtf? How is it that cheap?
It's a lot more than what I pay for the other stuff :lol:

I pay £4/ year to get all premier league matches.. all IPL matches.. the current India-Eng cricket series, F1.. all sports that Star have rights to.. + more

Last edited:

sparx99

£9 for a year! It’s £6 a month here!

Bertie Wooster

Another very enjoyable match.
I'm loving the new tactic of playing against 10 men all game - it's worked both times so far and we should try it again soon.

I was delighted to see Hannibal be fit to start, and then gutted to see him injured so soon. As much as I love watching him at U23 level, a part of me is now watching it fearing / expecting an injury. Hopefully he'll recover quickly.

Shoretire and Fernandez were quality again. Nice to see Hardley playing for the U23's. He looked at home, but it was a comfortable game all round and he'll have tougher challenges.

Okey

I'm loving this U23 team. Another good win and performance. Oh, and the commentators have learnt how to say my home boy's name. I'm made up la!

sglowrider

I pay £4/ year to get all premier league matches.. all IPL matches.. the current India-Eng cricket series, F1.. all sports that Star have rights to.. + more
WTF! Now I am at the Trumpian insurrection level of anger!

sglowrider

£9 for a year! It’s £6 a month here!

We are top, top... top fans, mate! We give more to the Glazers than ol' Pratz.

lysglimt

Scout
You’d think Mark Sullivan was in Antarctica the way he won’t shut up.
I have been live to watch a few academy and reserve-games - and it can be horribly cold there (and I am from Scandinavia - I am used to -10 or -15)

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Hello clean-sheet :):eek:

To score 42 goals in 15 matches in the league is so impressive considering Elanga is out since few matches and the age of Hugill & Shoretire (Only Manchester City have scored with 37 goals more than 30 goals).

Glorio

Is he a good defender positional wise and is he strong in the tackle?
The one potential worry is he might get done for pace by premier league wingers/wide players. He's not slow, but he hasn't looked to have that recovery pace that top full backs have.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Their players had eaten too many hot meals in school and they fielded a surprising amount of biggish players compared to United?
Seems a daft thing to say, assuming they're all under malnurished?

These kids at this level earn more than probably 90% of the caf! I live/work close to the Chelsea training ground and I've had a few of their players as customers, and they all earn way more than you'd think at a young age.

I'm sure it was just a bit of a harmless joke but assuming young black kids are not fed well is a bit off IMO.

LovelyLittlePanda

Supports
Feyenoord
Sorry, It slipped my mind the food programme Rashford pushed for was only for malnourished/poor kids. I knew it was intended for those, but for some reason thought it was a more universal program.

I'm not English and I only read some headlines here and there in Dutch media.

Seems a daft thing to say, assuming they're all under malnurished?

These kids at this level earn more than probably 90% of the caf! I live/work close to the Chelsea training ground and I've had a few of their players as customers, and they all earn way more than you'd think at a young age.

I'm sure it was just a bit of a harmless joke but assuming young black kids are not fed well is a bit off IMO.
Never mentioned colour. Lets not put words in my mouth.

I noticed the Arsenal players were twice the size of ours but not as skilled on the ball and made a shit joke. Reading back, I feel ashamed. Sorry!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Sorry, It slipped my mind the food programme Rashford pushed for was only for malnourished/poor kids. I knew it was intended for those, but for some reason thought it was a more universal program.

I noticed the Arsenal players were twice the size of ours but not as skilled on the ball and made a shit joke. Reading back, I feel ashamed. Sorry!
Fair enough

Sea-Cow

No need to feel ashamed, mate. I think you explained yourself well and humor can be lost in translation.