U23s vs Arsenal

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Our full backs at youth level are always looking to get the ball in the 6 yard box, have been for years.

g11

For United or Arsenal? Ours is Galbraith.
Thanks for the correct spelling of his name - our no. 5, Ethan Galbraith. He looks pretty good.
I just googled him, he is 19 already and only 5"9.
Our players seem all to be undersized compared to Arsenal.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Thanks for the correct spelling of his name - our no. 5, Ethan Galbraith. He looks pretty good.
I just googled him, he is 19 already and only 5"9.
Our players seem all to be undersized compared to Arsenal.
Not lacking bravery or bite. Just that we don't play it dirty

AltiUn

I can see why so many clubs are after Balogun, he doesn't strike me as someone who will struggle to adapt to the men's game.

How's McCann missed the target there?!

NYAS

What’s up with Wellens, Puigmal and Taylor? All injured?

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
6th time off the post, Jesus.

AltiUn

Can be very happy with that performance, a really good win. Shoretire, Fernandez and Galbraith all played very well. Shoretire and Fernandez had their men on toast all game. Considering our injuries those who filled in performed admirably, especially Stanley who was in a physical mismatch all night. Kovar didn't put a foot wrong all night and pulled off a really excellent stop for Balogun's shot. Really hoping the Hannibal injury isn't serious. We honestly could've had 6 or 7 a different night, the attack and midfield are very well drilled for this level. Not really given him many plaudits this season but Wood's doing a very good job and got us playing some really high quality, attacking football.
Man of the match to me. Constantly running down that left side and always seems to pick out the right pass to create chances.
Probably my MOTM too. Shoretire a close second.

Dve

3 goals, one missed penalty, the ball hitting the the bar/post 5 times. Another good game from the boys, and it could easily have been another 6 goals match from them. 15 goals in the last 3 matches is pretty good though...

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Missed 2nd half, did they update on Hannibal injury? Shame as he was just moving to first team squad for training.

vodrake

Fernandez has that Mata first touch about him, where no matter what kind of ball is fired into him, he just casually pulls it down as if it was the simplest thing in the world

Dve

Can be very happy with that performance, a really good win. Shoretire, Fernandez and Galbraith all played very well. Shoretire and Fernandez had their men on toast all game. Considering our injuries those who filled in performed admirably, especially Stanley who was in a physical mismatch all night. Kovar didn't put a foot wrong all night and pulled off a really excellent stop for Balogun's shot. Really hoping the Hannibal injury isn't serious. We honestly could've had 6 or 7 a different night, the attack and midfield are very well drilled for this level. Not really given him many plaudits this season but Wood's doing a very good job and got us playing some really high quality, attacking football.

Probably my MOTM too. Shoretire a close second.
Honorable mention to Stanley as well, and I thought Hardley did well coming in for an injured Hannibal. Made our defence look more solid.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
That could have been double digits if Amad and Hannibal had played the full game...should have been at least 5 without them. I thought Fernandez was outstanding and Galbraith totally ran the game. Shoretire very good too but what excites me about him is he clearly has a few more gears to go through. Very intelligent footballer.

Dve

That was fun. Favourite bit was watching wee Stanley win so many physio battles. Like watching a chihuahua rag-doll a doberman.

Best United player by far was Fernandez. So elegant and always playing with his head up. Very classy footballer.
Our new left back the day Telles gets sick of playing second fiddle to Shaw.

Dve

Missed 2nd half, did they update on Hannibal injury? Shame as he was just moving to first team squad for training.
If it was anything serious, I suppose he would have come off immediately, so probably just a sore shoulder.

mav_9me

Its good to see Fernandez doing good. Didnt look at his best last 2 games. But this bodes well.

NYAS

He was supposed to return in January, but the loan deal has been extended to the end of this season.
Thanks, seems you’re right; the only thing I could find on this is a one-liner on his profile on Kidderminster’s website saying that he’ll stay for the whole season, wasn’t able to find any other sources even through United’s Twitter feed. Weird. I may have missed something.