g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

U23s vs Arsenal

laughtersassassin

Does anyone know what the rules are around squad mixing/how long they have to isolate for ahead of moving up/returning to other squads? Or is this a non-issue?
No isolate time. Travel separately, change in a separate room and go home separately is what they said on mutv

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Will be a tough old game. Great to see Hannibal's not too badly injured then, hopefully the referee's wise up to some teams' antics, generally I don't remember Arsenal being that dirty at youth level though. Has Hardley played for the U23s before?

Amad must be with the first team.

EDIT: Apparently Amad's ill.

Thiagoal

Yeah, that lineup worries me big time. Stanley has struggled in the U23s, and Helm is better off higher up the pitch. That makes our current no-CB situation even worse.
Yeah! Expecting a trouncing tonight

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Huge game needed from our midfield. Hannibal needs to be the best player on the pitch again, or it's not looking good at all.

Mark Pawelek

Yeah, that lineup worries me big time. Stanley has struggled in the U23s, and Helm is better off higher up the pitch. That makes our current no-CB situation even worse.
Björn Hardley is a centre-back. Aged 18. To those who tell me he "hasn't debuted yet for U23s" - didn't Fish debut for U23s when he was 16?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
So Amand on the bench at the very least tomorrow
He is ill unfortunately, was down on the team sheet tonight to play but for some reason cannot.

Hopefully it’s just feeling sick or something but I doubt he will be involved on the weekend either. Gutted!

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
A river would be greatly appreciated.x

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Björn Hardley is a centre-back. Aged 18. To those who tell me he "hasn't debuted yet for U23s" - didn't Fish debut for U23s when he was 16?
I'm with you; I'd rather see Hardley start than have either Devine or Galbraith there. I'd also prefer Svidersky to play in the midfield to free up McCann instead of leaving McCann to defend.

Folarin Balogun's starting for Arsenal, too, so Galbraith and Devine need to be really up for it.

AltiUn

It's cold and windy tonight in the North West, can't say I envy the players tonight.

JakeC

Brilliant bit of goalkeeping there by Matej

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
So far, United have started off on the front foot. Arsenal are looking to contain and break on the counter against our back line. Our midfield has done a good job of bypassing Arsenal's pressing, and the passing has been surprisingly quick and sharp.

AltiUn

Really? :lol:

Red card for Arsenal and Hugil misses the penalty.

JakeC

What a joke of a red card.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Ben Thornley thinks that the red card's harsh. Are these former football players not aware of subtle attempts to trip players?

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Hang on. I've seen this before.

I'm going 9-0.

JakeC

The wind makes these through balls so fecking dangerous, keep them coming.

AltiUn

Ben Thornley thinks that the red card's harsh. Are these former football players not aware of subtle attempts to trip players?
Considering some of the thugs we usually see at youth level I'm surprised the referee even gave the foul, they're usualy playing Candy Crush on their Apple watch.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It was an accidental trip but a clear red. Defenders just need to give up in that situation