U23s vs Arsenal

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
He wasn't assaulted, just came off worse after a tussle in their penalty box. It was a fair challenge and their CB landed on his shoulder as he went down.
:wenger: me culpa

it is what I've seen when I watch them, but it was a biased assumption

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
:wenger: me culpa

it is what I've seen when I watch them, but it was a biased assumption
Not an unfair assumption, it's usually the case against our players.

This referee's a right pillock.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Charlie Helm number 6? It's been twice he's given up on a ball.

Mickson

It's cold and windy tonight in the North West, can't say I envy the players tonight.
The commentators really like to talk about the weather; cold, windy, and rainy. Is that an English thing, talking about the weather so much? Every game the same, "it's [random reference] so cold here tonight".

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
The commentators really like to talk about the weather; cold, windy, and rainy. Is that an English thing, talking about the weather so much? Every game the same, "it's [random reference] so cold here tonight".
We're in England, that's all we talk about...obviously

AltiUn

Pretty much. It's the easiest thing to complain about, and boy do we love to complain.

Mickson

In a word. Yes.
Well, I'm soon an expert and a weather station will hire me to talk about flurries and humidity.

Random thing: I watch every U23 game and I still have to google because I keep forgetting the name Stanley. A good footballer, but very tiny considering he is one of the older players.

Hoof the ball

We're in England, that's all we talk about...obviously
Absolutely, and how physical the Premier League is.

It's just so physical. It's a wonder elite foreign players at elite clubs with elite physical training coaches and elite levels of fitness can cope with the almost gladiatorial conditions when playing in England.

LovelyLittlePanda

Supports
Feyenoord
Shoretire is a defender's worst nightmare. Always attempting difficult passes with a very high succes rate. Had a couple of great dribbles that should've led to better chances. Sad his free kick hit the crossbar.

Hugill looks like the most passionate player out there. Real team player.

Hope they can squash a 10 man Arse in the 2nd half.

Was that Harvey Neville giving up on that ball? That was absolutely pathetic.
Yep, big yikes. He could have changed his mind 5 seconds later, jogged to it and still kept it in.

Yeah there's some days in England with no rain, Mick.

Last edited:

AltiUn

Arsenal have come out the blocks swinging, probably unlucky not to be level.

AltiUn

Fernandez and Shoretire have looked lively for us tonight.

AltiUn

Stanely desperately unfortunate not to make it 2-0. Shoretire down injured as well :nervous: have we even got any attacking subs left?

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Amad and Mjebri would have had some fun playing against 10 of Arsenal. The heart has been ripped out of team compared to last few games with these 2 players, not on the pitch. Shoretire is definitely the best player on show tonight bar Arsenal's goalkeeper.

AltiUn

We've deserved that, not quite sure how he's snuck that in. Fernandez and Shoretire both involved, Fernandez is such a great threat for us down that side.
Amad and Mjebri would have had some fun playing against 10 of Arsenal. The heart has been ripped out of team compared to last few games with these 2 players, not on the pitch. Shoretire is definitely the best player on show tonight bar Arsenal's goalkeeper.
Wonderful jinx :lol:

g11

I like the look of no.5 Gabriel (sp?) - he looks calm on the ball and has good passing range. Wonder how old he is.
Hugil just scored 2-0.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Arsenal are getting overrun now. McCann just had a chance to make it 3, but he side-footed his first-time shot to the left post.

Bondi77

Not really, the weather gets talked about a lot in Australia

AltiUn

I like the look of no.5 Gabriel (sp?) - he looks calm on the ball and has good passing range. Wonder how old he is.
Hugil just scored 2-0.
For United or Arsenal? Ours is Galbraith.