UEFA meeting Tue 17th March

GBBQ

I mean its common sense of course but just when United had started to become fun to watch again.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
If Liverpool getting beaten last night is the last game of football I watch for the next six months, I'm at peace.

Nogbadthebad

In a way I'm glad the souse got to play last night.

Because every liverpool fan would have always said they would have won it again if it hadn't.

On the other hand, it was bloody stupid to have that game, especially with a crowd.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I'm guna read a few books on my hit list and catch up on a few films and box sets I badly want to see but never get chance due to the footy. See you in 6 months folks.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Would be quite nice if measures were put in place to calm the virus down over the next few weeks then we had CL football in the Summer.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
If Liverpool getting beaten last night is the last game of football I watch for the next six months, I'm at peace.
If getting beaten in the CL by Simeone results in only 12 hours of delirious Redcafe posts, before an unmitigated anti climax, I think we're all ok with that. :p

So Liverpool football club remain champions of Europe for another 14 months. Right?

redshaw

Thank feck.

I suggest showing reruns of the Liverpool Atletico match from last night.

Snafu17

If getting beaten in the CL by Simeone results in only 12 hours of delirious Redcafe posts, before an unmitigated anti climax, I think we're all ok with that. :p

So Liverpool football club remain champions of Europe for another 14 months. Right?
Nah, you got knocked out. There's now no doubt you were not good enough to win it this year. There's no reigning champions.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Nah, you got knocked out. There's now no doubt you were not good enough to win it this year. There's no reigning champions.
But if CL is abandoned you go back to last season's standings, no?

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Seems logical after Juve and Real get quarantined. It's that or the last team not to get infected and forced to forfeit wins the trophy.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
In before "can't believe Ole's luck, survives another season"
Look on the bright side, if he suddenly starts displaying symptoms then he will finally have his first real test as United manager.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
But if CL is abandoned you go back to last season's standings, no?
Whatever makes you feel better. You won't be getting an extra trophy for it. Still on 6.

Also it's looking entirely likely we wont even finish the PL season too and even if we do there will be no fans there. This league season will be tossed on the pile of things that never happened. Ah well....

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
That’s a shame. I think we would’ve won the Europa again.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
In a way I'm glad the souse got to play last night.

Because every liverpool fan would have always said they would have won it again if it hadn't.

On the other hand, it was bloody stupid to have that game, especially with a crowd.
Why was there a crowd there, but not for PSG or Valencia the night before? Obviously it's funny having the Scousers in situ to see them feck up but it was reckless.

Rafaeldagold

Well this seasons a right off.

I hope the Euros still go ahead as they’re still a few months away but guess it’s unlikely.

What a rubbish few years it’s been for the world

sp_107

I wish we play few more matches in this season even behind the closed doors so we can try Pogba/Bruno combination and get rid of Pogba if it doesnt work out.

There is a chance players can have it and without their knowledge then can pass it on to teammates. Means if it gets more worse then there is a chance whole thing can be called off.
Imagine the state of Liverpool fans if this year EPL got cancelled and no trophy to them.