UK General Election - 12th December 2019 | Con 365, Lab 203, LD 11, SNP 48, Other 23 - Tory Majority of 80

How do you intend to vote in the 2019 General Election if eligible?

• Brexit Party

Votes: 30 4.3%
  • Conservatives

Votes: 73 10.6%
  • DUP

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Green

Votes: 23 3.3%
  • Labour

Votes: 355 51.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 58 8.4%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 19 2.8%
  • UKIP

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • Independent

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Other (BNP, Change UK, UUP and anyone else that I have forgotten)

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Not voting

Votes: 57 8.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 41 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Interesting...from the Beeb live blog

Cant make head nor tail of that. Can’t see Lib Dem’s doing anything in Scotland and impossible that Labour pick up two seats in Cornwall.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
That's Twitter. Have a look on Facebook which tilts more right-wing and carries more disinformation.
Found this gem under one of Boris's Facebook posts:

Hope Boris bring are fishing back to Grimsby make us a fishing port again big and proud like it was before nouth sea is ares not Spains we are not aloud in are own waters they drarg the bottom of the sea to get what they want that's where fish lay there eggs no wonder we are short off fish

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
Ok, please ignore all my previous posts on betting odds as I now realise they've been going up and down like a bride's nightie. Decided there's not actually much money being laid, so each bet of any size swings the odds until the next one.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Ok, please ignore all my previous posts on betting odds as I now realise they've been going up and down like a bride's nightie. Decided there's not actually much money being laid, so each bet of any size swings the odds until the next one.
I've been ignoring your posts for 12 years tbf.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Cant make head nor tail of that. Can’t see Lib Dem’s doing anything in Scotland and impossible that Labour pick up two seats in Cornwall.
SNP are yellow. Lib Dems getting 4 is plausible because they allow drunk people to vote.

Not sure what it means - if it is a estimate then is it the Beebs own? Or is someone just making sure it all fits together. Or is it last year's info? Just looked interesting enough to post.

Ultimate Grib

Supports
LA Galaxy
The BBC map is unchanged from earlier. I wouldn't worry too much about it as it probably rflect current constituencys.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Regulars on this thread will know I was very against Corbyn. But also hated Boris even more. Through the continual arguements put forward by the likes of @Pexbo, @Ultimate Grib, @CassiusClaymore @Fluctuation0161 @SteveJ and several others, I came to realise that nothing could be worse than voting Tory and BJ. So thanks for your persistence and wisdom.

I’ve spent past week convincing perhaps as many as 25 people in my constituency to put aside personal interests and vote Labour. And just voted Labour myself. Ours could be a close call so hoping I made a difference.

I think the country needs a hung parliament so compromise is made between BJ and Corbyn’s visions. It might be painful and slow, but the country needs to make balanced decisions at this critical juncture.
Good work man.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Apparently, Boris just arrived to his constituency for further desperate last-minute campaigning as it’s extremely close.
Would be hilarious if he lost his seat.

Sadly I think the best I can hope for as a Labour voter is a hung parliament and a few high profile Tory scalps. Boris, IDS, Raab top the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.