UK General Election - 12th December 2019 | Con 365, Lab 203, LD 11, SNP 48, Other 23 - Tory Majority of 80

How do you intend to vote in the 2019 General Election if eligible?

• Brexit Party

Votes: 30 4.3%
  • Conservatives

Votes: 73 10.6%
  • DUP

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Green

Votes: 23 3.3%
  • Labour

Votes: 355 51.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 58 8.4%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 19 2.8%
  • UKIP

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • Independent

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Other (BNP, Change UK, UUP and anyone else that I have forgotten)

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Not voting

Votes: 57 8.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 41 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
See you on the other side of the exit poll.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Think my tag line should be “Online Influencer”
:lol: very good

I don’t want this exit poll at 10, I’m enjoying this thread tonight and it’s going to destroy the mood. Think I’d rather find out organically tonight over a tense 16 hours while we say things like “yeah but such and such is still to come in and that’s traditionally blue”.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout

I don’t want this exit poll at 10, I’m enjoying this thread tonight and it’s going to destroy the mood. Think I’d rather find out organically tonight over a tense 16 hours while we say things like “yeah but such and such is still to come in and that’s traditionally blue”.
You're drunk!

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.

It's nice all the bickering has stopped for a while and we are all in the same boat waiting :lol:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
15 mins to go!!! Who else in for the long haul tonight? Got popcorn, chicken wings and hot sauce, tub of ice cream, and a pound of grapes.

Decided Im gonna watch on SKY mainly because I'm so disgusted by BBC.

Hephaestus

absolutely no idea. I live in a labour stronghold (20k+ majority), and have spent too much time on here... so my exposure might suggest a very good labour result!

Only 18 mins to go. Exciting.
Would love if you were right. Unfortunately I live in a safe Tory seat so my experience of talking to people locally is more "Well Boris is a lying bastard but that Corbyn...", my expectations are pretty low as a result.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
15 mins to go!!! Decided Im gonna watch on SKY mainly because Im so disgusted by BBC. Got popcorn, chicken wings and hot sauce, tub of ice cream, and a pound of grapes.

Who else in for the long haul tonight?
Most likely.

Although if the exit poll points to hung parliament, I will most probably not be able to sleep anyway.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
15 mins to go!!! Decided Im gonna watch on SKY mainly because Im so disgusted by BBC. Got popcorn, chicken wings and hot sauce, tub of ice cream, and a pound of grapes.

I usually stay up until around 3am, have an hours nap then get watching again.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget

Me too. I like Berecow too.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
15 mins to go!!! Who else in for the long haul tonight? Got popcorn, chicken wings and hot sauce, tub of ice cream, and a pound of grapes.

dont do it to yourself

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
Apparently if Johnson loses his seat, he just has to tell one of his MPs (in a safe seat) to stand down, and then stand in that seat in a by-election.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!

I have tomorrow booked off and a warmed teapot.

lewwoo

Me mate. We will probably argue through most of it though.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I was going to comment on how relatively close in replies and views this thread is to the 2020 US Presidential Election one, but then I realized that the Trump Presidency one has 6 million views.

Fluctuation0161

Feeling tense now! Luckily following United for the last 6 years should have prepared me enough for any disappointments. :lol:

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
I like how the time is perfectly aligning for people to switch over from football just in time for the exit poll :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.