Under 21 Euros 2019

Classical Mechanic

Poor half really. Its a Boothroydian performance alright. Completely disjointed and relying on someone to score from 25 yards.

Maddison awful but he generally is when he plays for England. It was funny when City played Leicester at the end of the season as Maddison was excellent and Foden terrible but its the opposite when they play for the NT.

Have to say too that Barnes doesn't impress me either, a pretty rudimentary player that needs too many chances to score. Nelson is much more gifted as a player and I hope he gets on in the second.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
Poor half really. Its a Boothroydian performance alright. Completely disjointed and relying on someone to score from 25 yards.

Maddison awful but he generally is when he plays for England. It was funny when City played Leicester at the end of the season as Maddison was excellent and Foden terrible but its the opposite when they play for the NT.

Have to say too that Barnes doesn't impress me either, a pretty rudimentary player that needs too many chances to score. Nelson is much more gifted as a player and I hope he gets on in the second.
We probably view Maddison differently because I think he looks ok. Not spectacular but solid with good ball control and fluid in his game.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That’ll teach him for benching AWB for 1 mistake. Dinosaur manager.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
That's us as good as out. Will hopefully see the back of Boothroyd.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
England has to be the dumbest team in the tournament.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Foden looks like an absolute worldie of a player until his final ball/shot.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
What are Puskas and Hagi doing at a youth tournament anyway?

Ekeke

Tomori has easily been England's best defender so far, but that was all on his individual error. poor