giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
We're frauds. Sack Di Biagio tonight :lol:

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Yeah I watched both playoffs. Portugal missed chances first leg to kill the tie. Freak performance 2nd leg from Portugal with a horrendous start cost them the tie. If they play that 2nd leg 100 times I doubt poland win 3-1 again.

Besides, Italy should be ahead here anyway. Been much better side.
Italy was better and didn’t deserved to lose. On this we can agree. Regarding the second game in Portugal they were competent and we were the opposite.

Anyway they might not have the most attractive style to watch but they are well organised and know what they’re doing, so making predictions before the game starts has always it’s problems.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Changing the subject, don’t know if Poland plays like today if they can handle Spain. Clearly difficult here for Italy imo.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
the defense of Spain is decent, the midfield very good but the attack is a disaster.
Mayoral / Rafa Mir in the under 21 and Morata in the absolute.
It is to think about the Qatar World Cup and start crying

robinvpersie

James Madison is better than Pogba...

There I fecking said it, if the lazy French man goes to juve, the first thing I would say if I replaced him at no.6.

2012: couldn't get in the team. Left to play in a slower, less physical team.

2016: came back, determined to show we made a mistake in letting him go, gave him the key to the city and said "prove you can do it now in the best league in the world"

2019: I can't fecking do this, send me back to the slow league where I can make an impact because everyone else in midfield is 38 years of age and I look quality"

JUVE: Pirlo is gone, you have to do the ruining now

Pogba: ah farts, is Pjanic sti there?

Juve: yeah but he's old, we want u to do his running.

Pogba: feck that, Mino, get real on the blower.

Mino: yeah mate zidane wants you

Pogba: happy days

Mino: he wants you to do modric running

Pogba: you know what, I actually don't mind the rain after all

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
the defense of Spain is decent, the midfield very good but the attack is a disaster.
Mayoral / Rafa Mir in the under 21 and Morata in the absolute.
It is to think about the Qatar World Cup and start crying
Maybe Villa can do a Klose?

Maybe Italy should have brought a few first teamers.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Changing the subject, don’t know if Poland plays like today if they can handle Spain. Clearly difficult here for Italy imo.
Why? +1 GD, we play belgium last. If Spain beats Poland and we beat Belgium we probably win the group. Spain not winning would be worse for us

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Why? +1 GD, we play belgium last. If Spain beats Poland and we beat Belgium we probably win the group. Spain not winning would be worse for us
Thought it was based on direct confrontation, if it’s based on GD and the 3 teams finish with 6 points maybe they finish first.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Thought it was based on direct confrontation, if it’s based on GD and the 3 teams finish with 6 points maybe they finish first.
No you were right. If Spain win by 3 they win the group. Still. Spain would have to at least score 3 goals in the first place(which they will now that i've tempted fate :lol:)

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Unbelievable that with 6 points from two games with two victories like that we are still very, very unlikely to make it to the semis. I really don’t like this tournament formula.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Bielik has been great this tournament!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Two goals for Joakim Maehle. He’s next up - excellent right back for RC Genk in Belgium.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Probably because of financial reasons.

Big tournaments get more and more bloated because so many people watch them, not for sporting reasons.

ctp

1-0 Richter with his third goal of the tournament. Öztunali with a lovely assist, he turns into superman for the U21s somehow. I don't think he's played a pass like that in three seasons for us.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Guys like Richter is what these tournaments were made for imho.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Germany are cruising so far. Serbia probably have the better talents on the field, but the Germans play with such cohesiveness and assurance missing from the Serbs.

uamini

Supports
Herta BSC
It's weird how Germany has been struggling at the youth level lately yet when they reach the U21 level they still manage to field some pretty good teams.