United is Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tap

Things happen in cycles and United will be on the up again.

Why? We had made one bad decision after another that cascades down to what the club is now. We seem to be getting competent people who will start making good decisions which will then turn into an upward cycle.

This may take time to undo the damage, but I am certain it will come.
Nottingham Forest, Celtic, PSV had their glory days decades ago but are nowhere near their previous peak now and for the foreseeable future.

Not sure we will be on top again just because of some natural cyclic order of things

redshaw

Not dead but lost at sea.

We've drifted a long time not knowing how to be once Fergie left. Hopefully we can be halfway competent and professional with Jim employing the right people

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
That kid from a few years back summed it up when asked who his favourite players was.

"None of them, they're all rubbish"

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
oh no, it’s all over!!

Clubs go through droughts. Shit happens. Eventually with new owners / new managers things will turn around. May take 5/10 years - who knows? Strap in or feck off.

Ace Krampus

Nottingham Forest, Celtic, PSV had their glory days decades ago but are nowhere near their previous peak now and for the foreseeable future.

Not sure we will be on top again just because of some natural cyclic order of things
Totally different beast. The money has exploded. The branding, the international reach. In terms of having a halcyon period, we picked a great time to do it.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
People can meme on OP as much as they want but already said it before, in my case lack of success does not drain me, its that we are just not a football club
How are we not a football club? We are just an abysmally run one - and it won’t change unless the clown family who owns the club buggers off. They’re the parasite that has infested the football club.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Bit dramatic. This isn't the first shite United team we've seen and almost certainly won't be the last either. On the positive side, the shitter we are the more likely it is that the Glazers have to feck off.

It is very frustrating watching us fail so thoroughly to score goals. I don't rate our forwards but it's fully on the manager, very little desire to take a chance and try to score.

R'hllor

How are we not a football club? We are just an abysmally run one - and it won’t change unless the clown family who owns the club buggers off. They’re the parasite that has infested the football club.
How, because we turned into corporation that has a spot in PL, we aint run as a football club, priorities are non football related shit, all clicks and likes and it shows in every aspect. At least thats how i feel about it.

Juicy Juiced

People need to stop post shit like this. We are bad at the moment... We all know that, but this is still big club.

Wanna see shit and gloom, google Sloboda Tuzla or google Banovici stadium. And I still watch them. Even my birth country is trash.

I got married in Croatia, Split.Hajduk is fallen giant. Modric is good but thats not my country. I love them but Modric and company remind me how shit we are.

Its not all that bad.

Waynne

It's been this way for a while now. I've barely watched any full matches since Rooney left.
I only catch the highlights. Not even afraid to say that and I've been supporting the club for 30+ years but there's a limit.

Why would I need to get up at 4am in the morning to catch a United game. I want to be entertained and there's nothing entertaining about this whole outfit on and off the pitch. We're a complete disaster on all fronts.

I used to feel something when opposition fans gave me stick after they beat us back in the day in a derby or final or high pressure qualifying game. Nowadays I just give a whatever shrug and move on when i get stick. I can't even be arsed to feel pissed off anymore.
That's how low my feeling is towards this club.

No guarantee Jim will stop the rot and we might fall further than this. Relega...., I don't even want to fecking say it but that might be our next stop on this out of control train heading into the abyss of mediocrity. FECK !!!

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Glazers killed United. Don't you mistake it for anything else. When so many managers come and fail in spectacular fashion despite money being thrown around you can only look at the very top of the pyramid.
Yeah Glazers are why these so called managers can't get us to play like a team.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Glazers and their hires are why these managers have a shit team.
They have a shit team because of financial freedom which they have abused. They have bought their "own" shit players and then shit all over obviously.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
We will never die but the combination of scumbag owners and an antagonistic press is trying their best.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Things happen in cycles and United will be on the up again.

Why? We had made one bad decision after another that cascades down to what the club is now. We seem to be getting competent people who will start making good decisions which will then turn into an upward cycle.

This may take time to undo the damage, but I am certain it will come.
Let's hope it will be in our lifetimes

Status
Not open for further replies.