United Kits 23/24

Red Rash

The design is fine but honestly I don't care too much. There have been shirts I thought were horrible when they were first shown but I eventually got used to them and even liked them in some cases (gingham shirt from 12/13 season for example)

Nick7

When was the last time we had a red jersey with mainly white trimming?

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss

padzilla

Hipster
Is it just me or do United tend to do less well when there is black trim on the home kits instead of white?
Naturally, there is no logical reason for this but since we have black trim home kits I associate it with under achievement.
The first one we had was in 94 I think and we lost the league horribly in West Ham in that shirt. Then Arsenal's invincibles season coincided with us finishing a distant second in a home shirt where black was the secondary colour.
Let's not forget Moyes' one and only season saw us decked out in red shirts with black collars.
Mourinho's final season with us, which was super toxic saw us even abandon white shorts for black at home and we know what happened there.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Just saw that. It’s be a more interesting third kit than white, but we’ll never see such with a Glazer still owning a part or all of the team.
Agree. Fecking Glazers getting involved with Adidas in designing our kits. W*nkers.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Is it just me or do United tend to do less well when there is black trim on the home kits instead of white?
Naturally, there is no logical reason for this but since we have black trim home kits I associate it with under achievement.
The first one we had was in 94 I think and we lost the league horribly in West Ham in that shirt. Then Arsenal's invincibles season coincided with us finishing a distant second in a home shirt where black was the secondary colour.
Let's not forget Moyes' one and only season saw us decked out in red shirts with black collars.
Mourinho's final season with us, which was super toxic saw us even abandon white shorts for black at home and we know what happened there.
Red shirt, white shorts, black socks is the correct colour way. Then in my traditionalist opinion away kit should be white and third kit blue - but that’s just me.

decorativeed

I'm with you on the last one, but the first two you mention we wore for 2 seasons each where we finished second and first, so I don't class those as kits we did badly in, especially compared to the last decade.

Also there was the first Nike kit, in which we won the title and the FA Cup over the two years we wore it, which again kind of compensates for finishing third in one of those seasons.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
I'm with you on the last one, but the first two you mention we wore for 2 seasons each where we finished second and first, so I don't class those as kits we did badly in, especially compared to the last decade.

Also there was the first Nike kit, in which we won the title and the FA Cup over the two years we wore it, which again kind of compensates for finishing third in one of those seasons.
What do you think the hold up with the new kits is ed? I'm sure the current kits were leaked in December or January. Of last year. Not usually this late unless the club has something on their plate...

decorativeed

What do you think the hold up with the new kits is ed? I'm sure the current kits were leaked in December or January. Of last year. Not usually this late unless the club has something on their plate...
I'm totally out of the loop on this kind of thing these days, I'm sorry. I don't work in a football-related field any more and all the people who I know who worked at United have all left (or 'escaped', which is genuinely the term they have all used since to describe their exodus).

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
That Roses kit has a 7 nil Anfield humiliation type game written all over it.