United Kits 24/25

van Nistelrooy

Ignoring how hideous the shirt is, how cheap and shit does the sponsor logo look? Like it was sellotaped on.
The away kit has grown on me, but the boxed sponsor on the replica looks like it's been stuck on with Pritt Stick and is cheap looking.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line

Doubt this is true, doesn't match any leaks thus far. But I want to see some of you lose your shit.

van Nistelrooy

Doubt this is true, doesn't match any leaks thus far. But I want to see some of you lose your shit.
That's actually really nice. I'm assuming it won't be an actual kit for us, unless it's unique to the women's team?

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Is the white one an actual kit of ours with the Red Devil on instead of the full badge?

van Nistelrooy

I doubt the black kit with red Adidas stripes could even be used that often with the PL and Uefa 'kit clash police'.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I doubt the black kit with red Adidas stripes could even be used that often with the PL and Uefa 'kit clash police'.
Didn’t we have like a black and orange one a few years ago that we mainly wore in the CL?

Lightbringer

Scrap the white away jersey and make it black permanetly :devil: We can have a white 3rd for away games when the home team has black jerseys.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Not a fan of the thing Ten Hag and the coaches are wearing:

The teal just makes it look like Liverpool gear. :nono:

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Just wanted to say the home kit looks great on the players, especially in close up shots where you can make out the detail. Wasn't sure about the black accents along the sides but it works well imho.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Another season of hideous kits It seems. Even the home one doesn’t get me going.

decorativeed

Ignoring how hideous the shirt is, how cheap and shit does the sponsor logo look? Like it was sellotaped on.
It's clearly because of them going into production without knowing whether Team Viewer were still going to be main sponsors next season. My guess is that the stripes continue all the way down the front underneath the patch, rather than there being a rectangle printed into the fabric.

decorativeed

As a shirt collector I’ve been extremely disappointed with Adidas since they started doing out kits again. This year I’d say they done a good job with the home and white away kits. They have clean designs. Then they counter it with that hideous third kit. It looks like a PES Tyne and Wear kit. Why couldn’t they do a clean black or navy shirt just like the white away kit?
I quite like what Nike did in 2008 when the home and away shirts were the same design in different colours - much like Adidas did in the 80s, and Umbro and Admiral had done before them. I'd be happy with that being the standard - it'd mean a lot fewer abominations like this new one. A version of the home shirt in black or blue would have been great.

Todd

Just wanted to say the home kit looks great on the players, especially in close up shots where you can make out the detail. Wasn't sure about the black accents along the sides but it works well imho.
Ooh, I feel it's just the opposite. I really like the home kit, but after seeing it in action today I think it'd look a lot better without those black accents. I think they kinda make it look like a training top.

Nevertheless, it's one of the better home kits Adidas have made for us. I particularly think the collar looks great.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
It's clearly because of them going into production without knowing whether Team Viewer were still going to be main sponsors next season. My guess is that the stripes continue all the way down the front underneath the patch, rather than there being a rectangle printed into the fabric.
There's no rectangle in the authentic version, but the stripes also aren't continuous.

decorativeed

There's no rectangle in the authentic version, but the stripes also aren't continuous.
Yeah, but the replica is going to be made as cheaply as possible with different fabrics. They'll use the same fabric for the front as for the sleeves in that version to cut down on cost.

Lightbringer

White gear is never good. Looks very cheap and a bit chav.
Exactly, I saw the new training kit drop on the womens players, and it looked like sh1t. There is way too much white on all training gear, its being overused like crazy. Its saving me money though as most of the products are completely unappealing to me simply because its white.

suheilsworld

Another season of hideous kits It seems. Even the home one doesn’t get me going.
I believe the kit will become one of your favorite if we win something big, At least I belive that. The dining table cloth kit wr had created quite a negative reaction when it was launched but I’ll remember it and love it for our last PL trophy victory

Rauður Djöfull

Annoying we never have purple goalie kit anymore

Would love to get one of those (former keeper myself)