United Reactions vs PSG (Videos)

RedfromIreland

70 years old and i'm still welling up watching these videos 24 hours after the game.
What a feeling to know that so many ex players have still their heart at Man Utd.
Ole you are an absolute legend.

Reactions: jojojo

Trizy

Unbelievable.

Is Matic an United fan or was he this supportive of Chelsea when he played for them? On his social media he has his kid always in a jersey and had an Old Trafford cake for his birthday. He comes across as a genuine fan.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
This is the greatest thread in the history of the universe.

It cannot die, we must keep it alive.

Forever.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
You know what’s mental, us as fans would be desperate to run onto that pitch and celebrate with the lads, but watching them there and the likes of McTominay going wild really brings it home that really they want to jump in th stands with us at the same time. :devil:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
You know what’s mental, us as fans would be desperate to run onto that pitch and celebrate with the lads, but watching them there and the likes of McTominay going wild really brings it home that really they want to jump in th stands with us at the same time. :devil:
It’s a proper celebration isn’t it. None of this act cool and jog back to the spot. They must have been absolutely knackered after that! What a buzz

Fido

I would have seen it 10 times already and this still moves me. This is what this club is all about.

I am from India and could never see United live in the ground (till now). But, the emotions I go through every single match watching them on TV !! It's like 2 hours of my life every week where nothing else matters and this club rules my emotions. Every time I see that video from Kenya it reminds of the 1) CL final vs Chelsea - was watching it with friends in the hostel and I remember running out of the TV room after Vander Sar save and running around the hostel ground not knowing what to do, just running around 2) CL final vs Barcelona - watched it with a huge crowd in Singapore in some open air auditorium. We were drinking and I remember when Rooney scored, we were jumping and spilling beer all over us. It was crazy

This is what this club means to all of us. I sometimes wonder if people like SAF, Ole, players know what kind of emotions we go through as fans on nights like this. If I ever meet them, I just want to say 'Thank you'
Dude.. which hostel are you from? I remember doing the same when Anelka's penalty was saved although it was midnight :devil::devil:

Canagel

I think I watched these videos at least 10 times by now .

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Some brilliant videos in here. Not sure if it’s been mentioned yet, but why were so many of our injured players at home and not at the stadium?! If I wasn’t playing I’d want to be there for sure!

SER19

Dalot is a mad man :lol: just walks into the line up like he owns the place and has been here forever

Satissh12

What a great thread. That Kenya video really puts it into perspective. Fans from the other side of the world that will probably never get to step foot in Old Trafford celebrating like that. Unbelievable.

We cannot ever accept that sort of BS again we've had for the last few years. Too many people rely on United as a source of joy. Sure we won't win every time, but as long as we give it our best like we did in Paris, magic can happen.
What a great thread. That Kenya video really puts it into perspective. Fans from the other side of the world that will probably never get to step foot in Old Trafford celebrating like that. Unbelievable.

We cannot ever accept that sort of BS again we've had for the last few years. Too many people rely on United as a source of joy. Sure we won't win every time, but as long as we give it our best like we did in Paris, magic can happen.
You summed up my feelings. I used set up an alarm and wake up to watch United play CL or Carling cup even in the days of Van Gaal but Mourinho just killed that joy... Kept watching weekend games wanting us to win but over the last 2 years it kept becoming harder.... No more negativity should be allowed anywhere near this club.

Sauldogba

For people making millions each year they sure do have small tvs in their houses.
They got smaller tvs than me.
:eek::eek:.
Maybe thats why im not rich

GJNJ

I love all of 5ft Fred pushing players away from Rashford when they were trying to intimidate and put him off.

I remember Noble picking Herrera off the pitch against West ham and no other team mate backed him up.

tomaldinho1

Guys, this PSG fan is salty.
I actually think he's spot on with criticisms - only thing he says about us is we parked the bus, had to effectively field a reserve team and it was PSG's game to lose. All true.

What's interesting that I didn't realise was his comparison of how the club has cut off the former players and managers. He admits PSG obviously don't have the history of Man Utd but we had such a presence of old players and managers and they had no one despite having had some wonderful players pre Qatar investment.

Needham

The hate for Cnuty de Marie is strong with this guy:

:lol::lol::lol: His family are scared to call him out on busting the expensive TV. The karma for di Maria swearing at the Utd disabled section has been like a million shooting stars.