United Reactions vs PSG (Videos)

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
:lol: He was praying.
Of course he was! Weren't you??

For your thought process in that moment to be ‘I’m going to film my reaction to this to post on Instagram’ rather than ‘omg we have a penalty, I can’t watch, I feel sick’ I just don’t get it In fairness a lot of them seem like Matic & Martial for example it’s other people filming them which I can see how happens. Lingard however for as much as I love him as a player I’ll never understand off the pitch
Personally I wouldn't do it (don't do much social media), but I can understand it though as that's how it is nowadays ain't it? Insta, snapshot, Twitter, etc... It is what it is. Thought Lindgards was funny tbh...

Last edited:

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
It's great how players who aren't local and didn't even spend the majority of their careers at United (Saha, Berbatov, Da Silvas...) are reds for life. The club just becomes a part of them.

Something very special seeing Evra, Pogba and Cantona of all people celebrating wildly in the French capital.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Love this thread! Watching this thread brings back great memories of improbable wins against the odds by my beloved United.Been a United fan since 68 and boy has it been great! It’s about passion, fight, determination, love of the team, it’s about the promise of the extraordinary.
That is what Mourinho & LVG never got despite all their undoubted experience & managerial nous.
Busby got it, Jimmy Murphy got it, so did Sir Alex and by God so does Ole !
Love the joy from the ex players too, like Evra, Saha, Rio , Eric and Berba.
We’ll never die!

Lj82

This thread is really awesome.
I love how Ole turned around after the final whistle and was swarmed by the staff on the bench. The club is United again.

Damn I am feeling so emotional

Tony247

Berba is loving it.
One of the best. Love it. Gives goosebumps.

Don Dimitar Carleone ..... Godfather "Truth is, you forgot one small detail. This is still Manchester United. You respect the giant, or you suffer"

chilling, deadly, homicidal.

worldinmotion66

I wonder what Zlatan thinks of it all? I'm sure he wishes he was at United a few years earlier.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I wonder what Zlatan thinks of it all? I'm sure he wishes he was at United a few years earlier.
I'm not sure he has that much affinity to United. He played for PSG and came to us through Mourinho, who we sacked. Has he said anything on our win? I've not heard of anything from him.

worldinmotion66

I'm not sure he has that much affinity to United. He played for PSG and came to us through Mourinho, who we sacked. Has he said anything on our win? I've not heard of anything from him.
PSG is his club, for sure, but I bet he has friends in our squad too. He is a fighter and a winner, I'm sure he could appreciate what we did in Paris. Would be interesting to see what he thought of the game, he usually finds something to say.

galwayfa

berbatov is obviously a man utd fan, he speaks nothing of Spurs.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Apologies if already posted, Ashley Young interview half way throughAlso, loving the first video from the stands! I know the rest of the video contains videos cut from ones already posted though!

peridigm

One this is apparent from all the videos. Chris Smalling's scream sounds like a 12 year old girl.:lol:

FujiVice

He loves us.
"I don’t need to lick ass, but the fans were just amazing," he added. "I remember my first game in the Premier League at Bournemouth, I scored and the fans were singing my song for 45 minutes. After 20 minutes I was like: guys, please, my game is not really on top right now. Wait until I’m on top, wait and see!

"Inside, I was like: f*ck, this is fantastic! They really appreciated what I did and they were thankful. That is the best credit a player can get because when you do something and you get that response from the fans, it’s amazing. They are 50 per cent of everything we do. Imagine if you played in empty stadiums… you would not play. In Old Trafford it was always full. Always. In every away game they always showed up, always supported."

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I like the little old lady in the kitchen. She must be thinking that she hasn't heard screams like that since the Korean War some 70 years ago -- and that there is little difference between pleasure and pain!!

Last edited: