United sign Jadon Sancho - Dortmund CEO Waltzing No More!

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
Most importantly when will they add him on FPL and as a forward or midfielder? Hehe

Robertd0803

Reveal the jersey with Sancho at the same time. Dark room with the spotlights shining first then Sancho or something dramatic like that. Jersey sales will go through the roof.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
The summer wouldn't be complete with a return of a classic ITK

Banat

I've just seen #JS7 in his bio (official instagram profile).
Never have I been more excited about our number 7 after CR departure, I'm sure we've got a legendary number 7 in the making :drool:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Wet lettuces. Just let us have one photo you miserable gits!
They said it's because the new shirt + sponsor deal starts this Thursday, so no way would they want him holding the old shirt + chevrolet to be the main pictures.

He will be the star of the kit launch no doubt.

Robert

He’s not even a United player yet and already I’m proud of him. What cracking young lads we have representing our club. Here’s to them turning that maturity and ambition into trophies in the red of United in the very near future.
I fully concur.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
You can tell from the spaces before the question marks and the spliced sentences that this hasn't been written for him or filtered through PR - it's from the heart. As if we needed another reason to love him.

TheReligion

Abusive
He’s not even a United player yet and already I’m proud of him. What cracking young lads we have representing our club. Here’s to them turning that maturity and ambition into trophies in the red of United in the very near future.
Oh I was thinking exactly the same. We have some very talented and supremely mature players at our club. When you look at the age of the team they are wise beyond their years. It all bodes very well for the future and makes me very proud to support United.

I'm looking forward to welcoming back all the lads to Old Trafford but Sancho and Rashford especially.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
You can tell from the spaces before the question marks and the spliced sentences that this hasn't been written for him or filtered through PR - it's from the heart. As if we needed another reason to love him.
So you're calling him illiterate? FFS hasn't even kicked a ball for us and he's getting abused

;)

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Saw that! He was 17 at Dortmund and I’m sure all these messages are reviewed before sending so I guess he’ll be 7 for us then.
He was 7 for Dortmund. 17 for England in the euros

TheReligion

Abusive
A very mature and well written message, but I hate that he feels he has something to apologise for. Can’t wait for him to walk out at Old Trafford as part of our club.
No I know. I feel the same way RE the apology but I guess both he and Rashford wanted to say what they have and you can tell it comes from the heart.

The reception they will both get when they come home will be amazing. We know exactly how to look after our players.

RedIan

Sancho is a great signing, my only concern is where will Greenwood fit in now. Assuming Cavani is fit and plays most games at 9… Bruno at 10. Rashford wide left.
Cant see Mason getting many games which is a shame as hes an amazing talent.

Remember the geese

Sancho is a great signing, my only concern is where will Greenwood fit in now. Assuming Cavani is fit and plays most games at 9… Bruno at 10. Rashford wide left.
Greenwood will get plenty of games. Rashford is supposedly out until October after surgery, which would mean Sancho left, Greenwood right. Cavani can only play one game a week realistically anyway, so plenty of opportunities for Greenwood up top too.

Red Royal

Think there will and should be plenty of rotation (with Martial as well). At least our bench options are going to look way more threathining this season when all forwards are fit and available.