United sign Jadon Sancho - Dortmund CEO Waltzing No More!

L3G4CY15

Maybe they’re waiting for him to get back from his holiday so they can announce him on our own new twitch channel or something like that. When I thought of this it, it was a joke but now I’m thinking maybe it is something with wanting him there in person for some type of content for something new to make money off of.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Why do you think it’s going to be today?
Well the medical was completed earlier this week including the interview and photo shoot etc so that was the logical conclusion. It’ll probably be tomorrow or Monday maybe.

Get In Scholesy

Really don’t care for elaborate announcements tbh. We have done such elaborate announcements in recent years and more often than not the players have been abysmal for us.

feck all that noise, throw an Office-esque “It Is A Signing” tweet and be done with it. Let the announcements and statements be louder on the pitch.

Enough of this social media click bait pandering.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Really don’t care for elaborate announcements tbh. We have done such elaborate announcements in recent years and more often than not the players have been abysmal for us.

feck all that noise, throw an Office-esque “It Is A Signing” tweet and be done with it. Let the announcements and statements be louder on the pitch.

Enough of this social media click bait pandering.
The Sanchez piano playing thing was the peak of this.

Giggs86

I miss the old days when you found out about a signing only the next morning out of nowhere on Football365

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
At this stage I'm starting to wonder if the club are waiting for a double announcement opportunity.

No Love

Just as Ed Woodward’s “urgent transfer business” plane is perpetual motion in the sky, Jadon Sancho is still undergoing his medical and could very well continue doing so indefinitely.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I remember following the Rio ‘saga’ on ceefax :lol:

Loading it up every morning to check if there had been any news :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I doubt we are going to make any sort of announcement until he’s back with the squad. We will probably present him officially ahead of the Everton game where he might get a few minutes.