United Social Media Pics 2018/19

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Is that Benjamin Mendy out with the United players on Pogba’s Instagram story?

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Someone would do well to tell Rom that being 220 lbs unit could excuse him from jumping on his team-mates backs.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
The following are from the aftermath of the match - will post some more in a different post of stuff today including the Mendy and Pogba thing Lennon is talking about.

Damien

Staff

and end on a cute note with Valencia and his daughter. There were 6 videos of them exercising but only going to post 1.

Damien

Staff
@LennonNL had a glance at Mendy's Instagram and there's a video in his story of Pogba meeting him, Mahrez and someone else.

I don't think they went to the meal but I might be wrong. I named the players in the post above.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
@LennonNL had a glance at Mendy's Instagram and there's a video in his story of Pogba meeting him, Mahrez and someone else.

I don't think they went to the meal but I might be wrong. I named the players in the post above.
Yeah looking again it’s definutely Fosu-Mensah at the table. Looked a bit like Mendy with the hair.

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
The latest round of clips and pictures are what footballers accounts should be like, or at least I prefer to see, more personal stuff instead of all the generic photos. But thanks @Damien for putting so much work into this thread

Damien

Staff
The latest round of clips and pictures are what footballers accounts should be like, or at least I prefer to see, more personal stuff instead of all the generic photos. But thanks @Damien for putting so much work into this thread
Can be tough as they're mostly kept to 'stories' which are deleted after 24 hours but I'll try to post more in future. Been a bit busy/ill the past week or so but okay now.