United Social Media Pics 2018/19

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
andreaspereira #WorldAnimalDay is a day of action for animal rights as well as welfare. The mission of this day is raising the status of animals to improve welfare standards worldwide. Building the celebration of this day brings together the animal welfare movement, and mobilises it to become a global force in making the world that we live in a better and safer place for all animals. ! O #diamundialdosanimais é um dia de ação pelos direitos e bem-estar dos animais. A missão deste dia é elevar os padrões de bem-estar em todo o mundo. Comemorar este dia nos mobiliza para tornar o mundo em que vivemos um lugar melhor e mais seguro para todos os animais. !

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Remember when I used to wear baggy jeans, oversized tops, bouhht a durag and fake chain cause I wanted to look like 50 Cent.

Moiraine

Can’t quite figure out where to post this
Another epic just posted by joe . Co . Uk

Damien

Staff

Damien

Staff
diogodalotIt’s always tough for everyone involved with the club when something like this happens. However I’d like to say, that I will always be grateful to José Mourinho for this wonderful opportunity and bringing me to @manchesterunited.

Damien

Staff
martial_9Il y’aura toujours des gens mauvais, jaloux dans ce monde qui seront prêt à raconter des tas de conneries pour pouvoir exister mais grâce à dieu je sais sur quel chemin je vais avec la meilleure à mes côtés ❤ @melaniedacruzzoff
"There will always be bad people, jealous in this world who will be ready to tell lots of bullshit to be able to exist but thanks to God I know on which way I go with the best by my side ❤ @melaniedacruzzoff"