United Stand

Judas

Open to offers
Goldbridge playing Fifa is great background entertainment, he's a naturally very funny bloke. He spent so much of the one yesterday trying to entice Declan Rice to join us after he found out he watches him. I can see why people get wound up by his Utd opinions at times, but he's a laugh.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The worst part about Goldbridge is that he expresses his opinions as facts and then he abuses his "influencer role" by saying the same things over and over again. Next thing you know you have a bunch of United supporters repeating the same crap he spews. I absolutely hate how he complains about people having agendas yet he has the biggest agenda of them all. For Maguire or McTominay to get a 6/10 they have to put in an 8/10 performance, while Martial, Shaw and De Gea only need to put in 5/10 to get 7/10. Of course he will say that the player ratings are accurate because they are voted by UnitedStand fans, but they only tally all the votes after Mark has had a good 10-15 minutes to influence how they are going to vote. And the worst part is, as much as I hate him, I watch him every day :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mind you, Flex and KG are great. KG is a little wild in his roller coaster of emotional responses, but that's part of what makes him great. While Flex is very rational in his approach and the smartest of the lot. Beth typically just repeats whatever Mark says so I don't take her seriously. I used to like Adam but he doesn't seem to be on the show anymore. Then there's Ricky. I like Ricky and totally understand where he's coming from on many of his reviews. But much like Mark, the agenda is strong with him as well...
Ricky just repeats the same stuff about team shape & simplicity. I do like possession football but he sounds like he wants us to go back to the LVG years. I can’t take him seriously when he says mad stuff like Mata & James should start over Bruno & Rashford.

I liked Adam too, one of the few rational ones along with Flex. Seems like he got binned off over the summer around the same time as Rants, Saeed & Sophie.

0le

The last three minutes of this video are hilarious!

RashyForPM

This thread needs a bump just for this video. It’s absolutely mental :lol:

1) Martial and VdB must always play, because they ‘play like City players, who get it and pass’.

2) Matic should be in the team.

3) Someone should grab a hold of Bruno and stop him from charging into the box at the keeper (despite him scoring just by doing that).

Just a few belters.

paulscholes18

This thread needs a bump just for this video. It’s absolutely mental :lol:

1) Martial and VdB must always play, because they ‘play like City players, who get it and pass’.

2) Matic should be in the team.

3) Someone should grab a hold of Bruno and stop him from charging into the box at the keeper (despite him scoring just by doing that).

Just a few belters.
He is more deluded than Ty, I can’t stand listening to him anymore. If he was the manager the midfield would be
Mata McTominay Matic James

Devil may care

I can't watch Ricky's videos anymore, he must have been in heaven when Mourinho was manager with the views he has on football, he's either working a gimmick or he's legit delusional "Y'know what I mean!? Hehehe." I only put up with him on the Sunday show as the other 3 are decent, credit to young Beth for actually calling him on his bullshit, Goldbridge is oddly passive towards him.

The post-match fan forum show is usually good fun, Flex is a good host, Jay and Kevin are both good on it and KG is pure entertainment.

RedIan

I tend to just watch his “best bits” after a match and even thats watched on fast forward to see his funny reaction,s to goals. The rest are nearly all click bait bullshit especially transfer stuff - but hes making a living out of the adverts and sponsorship (I assume) and for those who live eat and breath football they are probably of some interest..

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He is more deluded than Ty, I can’t stand listening to him anymore. If he was the manager the midfield would be
He’s a fool who would drop Bruno.

from listening to him he wants us to line up

DDG
AWB Lindelof Maguire Shaw
Mctominay Matic
Mata VDB James
Martial
Madness. Good luck getting top 10 with that

RashyForPM

He’s a fool who would drop Bruno.

from listening to him he wants us to line up

DDG
AWB Lindelof Maguire Shaw
Mctominay Matic
Mata VDB James
Martial
Madness. Good luck getting top 10 with that
Worst thing is that you guys are right. Watch his first few videos after Bruno came. He genuinely thinks a truly world class player like him is shit. It’s unbelievable.

paulscholes18

Worst thing is that you guys are right. Watch his first few videos after Bruno came. He genuinely thinks a truly world class player like him is shit. It’s unbelievable.
Yep, he despises Bruno and Rashford. After Bruno’s goal vs Istanbul Basaksehir he said something on the lines of, it was lucky and on another day that goes into row Z.

bstb3

It's probably better if players / their SM teams stay above this kind of thing. I can understand it's frustrating, and especially when form is off, but the channels exist to make money off clickbait - it's literally mana from heaven for them when something like this happens. The best bet is just to prove them wrong on the pitch and then slap them down if they ever want an interview. Doing what has happened here just benefits the people he's complaining about.

What should happen, though, would be the club (not in public) reminding all of the larger fan channels and media that they do have a responsibility to report fairly and with some balance if they expect to keep access to the club, the players and so on. Negativity is so easily spread, especially when results are bad, and we know truth seems optional these days in a lot of cases. I think I'm right in saying that this channel has access to press conferences (I'm sure I've heard them ask questions) and they were for sure on the pre-season roster, so it's not unfair to expect better from them. They do have an influence and should be mindful of that.

Nickelodeon

It's probably better if players / their SM teams stay above this kind of thing. I can understand it's frustrating, and especially when form is off, but the channels exist to make money off clickbait - it's literally mana from heaven for them when something like this happens. The best bet is just to prove them wrong on the pitch and then slap them down if they ever want an interview. Doing what has happened here just benefits the people he's complaining about.

What should happen, though, would be the club (not in public) reminding all of the larger fan channels and media that they do have a responsibility to report fairly and with some balance if they expect to keep access to the club. the players and so on. Negativity is so easily spread, especially when results are bad, and we know truth seems optional these days in a lot of cases. I think I'm right in saying that this channel has access to press conferences (I'm sure I've heard them ask questions) and they were for sure on the pre-season roster, so it's not unfair to expect better from them. They do have an influence and should be mindful of that.
Disagree. The club has a problem of made-up stories creating a negative environment, especially when we aren't doing well. Calling out lies as directly as Rashford did will at least make these 'fan' pages a bit more cautious at the very least.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22

What should happen, though, would be the club (not in public) reminding all of the larger fan channels and media that they do have a responsibility to report fairly and with some balance if they expect to keep access to the club, the players and so on. Negativity is so easily spread, especially when results are bad, and we know truth seems optional these days in a lot of cases. I think I'm right in saying that this channel has access to press conferences (I'm sure I've heard them ask questions) and they were for sure on the pre-season roster, so it's not unfair to expect better from them. They do have an influence and should be mindful of that.
I don’t mind it, Pogba used to do it as well. I get that the club should be above commenting on every little article written by the shit rags, but if a player wants to reply to something which is calling him out specifically, why not?

tomaldinho1

Disagree. The club has a problem of made-up stories creating a negative environment, especially when we aren't doing well. Calling out lies as directly as Rashford did will at least make these 'fan' pages a bit more cautious at the very least.
Players should start treating them like hack journos and just get their lawyers to bombard them

bstb3

I don’t mind it, Pogba used to do it as well. I get that the club should be above commenting on every little article written by the shit rags, but if a player wants to reply to something which is calling him out specifically, why not?
Well because it's what they want. The United Stand will make more money off this now that Marcus has gotten involved than if he hadn't. That's hardly teaching them a lesson, at least not a good one.

CM

Rashford would've been better off not giving them the oxygen

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Well because it's what they want. The United Stand will make more money off this now that Marcus has gotten involved than if he hadn't. That's hardly teaching them a lesson, at least not a good one.
True, but it’s hardly doing much for their credibility. Whether they’d be bothered about that is another question.

gaffs

All Goldbridge goes on about is "the media" being anti United and making up stories, yet he comes out suggesting Rashford's future is in doubt. Fair play to Rashford for calling this cnut out....

Ludens the Red

Beth and Goldbridge are absolute awful right now. They seem to be acting like the current level we’re at is acceptable “because Glazers”. Forgetting that Ten Hag himself had as at a far higher level last season. We couldnt possibly do any better than we currently are “because Glazers”. We’ve hired four managers before so should give up hiring any more “because Glazers”. feckin clowns the pair of them. Used to like goldbridge but the man is on a road of just talking absolute shite at the moment.
Adam and that other guy with the whiney manc accent are alright.

Big Andy

Bloke
United Stand has really gone downhill for a while now.
Christ, it was fecking shite to start with.

I'm fully behind the eradication of all of these cnut channels. They prey on "crisis at United" rumours to peddle their clickbait shit.

Based Adnan

Why anyone wants to listen to a BTEC Partridge talk about football I'll never know

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Whatever your opinion on the channel, what is Rashford doing replying to it? Is he that content with his form?

red_de_pologne

i watched the episode, if anything Rantbridge defends Rashford and considers him World class. The problem comes from thumbail, which was a click bait. Rantbridge admitted that himself
yup, kind of funny how out of everything on internet Rashford decides to go in on this particular thumbnail, doesn't even say anything controversial, "what next" is hardly clickbaity malicious rumour

always_hoping

Rashford would've been better off not giving them the oxygen
He should be using his common sense alright. Then again watching him play this season his decision making has been poor and a follow on off the field.

Brent Di Cesare must be delighted he responded, it all equals more viewers and more money for him..

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
We really are becoming Arsenal now, just new versions of AFTV
We are definitely at the stage where people are willing to wait 3 years to not finish outside CL spots or all the defending of EtH is anything to go by

JediSith

yup, kind of funny how out of everything on internet Rashford decides to go in on this particular thumbnail, doesn't even say anything controversial, "what next" is hardly clickbaity malicious rumour
I think it’s because for months Goldbridge has been saying Rashford’s should not get dropped and should start because he’s one of our best players, then he started shifting to he should get subbed when not playing well, finally a week or so ago he conceded he was wrong and Rashford should be dropped because playing him every week isn’t working and dropping him might give him the kick up the bum he needs.

Weird person to go after because Goldbridge is blind to how Rashford ruins our play and judges him mostly by his ability to score

USREDEVIL

It's a pile of wank. Nothing respectable about it.
Do they not have obvious sarcasm where you're from?

I'll give you my real opinion on it since i'm already here.
At first it was like most fan channels, mostly going over the players, the game, pros and cons. Was fairly balanced. He's a pretty good host. After a while i think he realized how many subscribers he had and all of a sudden all of these click bait headlines appeared and he began to hide from it by saying he's just a "news channel" and just reporting the news. Dude puts out so much content that i think he has to scrape the barrel of the "news" to make more content and keep the machine chugging along. I mean if you watch anything about United on Youtube you cannot help but run into him. The transfer "sagas" are the worst (DEAL CERTAIN!, then DEAL FALLS THROUGH. then DEAL BACK ON! etc. ) I don't hate the channel but there's better and more reasonable channels out there.

TLDR = fan channel gets too big for it's own good.

Last edited: