UPDATED!!! United vs Top 6 - An Injury/Availability Analysis - Still Happy With 6th?

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Only 2 players missing from supposedly our strongest line up today (Maguire over Varane for me) and it's absolutely horrific stuff.

Focusing on injuries misses the point.

Better players (less injuries) in a good system = good football.

Bad system with best players 100% available = still bad football

hobbers

58 points, negative goal difference. 7-8th place finish. Pretty much all nailed on.

Irwin99

If he does stay next season I hope this season has taught him that we need players with better fitness and physicality if he's going to play this chaotic style of football. The likes of Garnacho and Dalot always seem fit and available, you need more players like that. Utterly pointless having some of these players if you want to play with a high intensity and workrate.

OrcaFat

If he does stay next season I hope this season has taught him that we need players with better fitness and physicality if he's going to play this chaotic style of football. The likes of Garnacho and Dalot always seem fit and available, you need more players like that. Utterly pointless having some of these players if you want to play with a high intensity and workrate.
Agreed. If he’s here long enough he will recruit the right players to play his way. On the whole the squad is heading the right way but he has the problem of high earners to get rid of which is tricky because of FFP. He’s trying to use these guys for now because I don’t think he can avoid it. He is not letting them dictate the style to him but the result is carnage!

ohhrooney

We are 7th now and probably will be overtaken by the shambolic written off Chelsea .

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Looked a bad one for McTominay near the end so probably won't see him again this season and might be a doubt for the Euros.