United's penalty-takers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kietotheworld

I don't have to. The vast majority of penalties taken are actually scored. Unless the English national team is involved
Goalkeepers don't always go the right way, or at the right height, so a lot of bad penalties can be scored

:lol: Not if it is hit properly.
Obviously

:lol: You are only saying that now to back up your current stance
Are you brain damaged? This is a serious question. Look at my message when someone asked to see that study.

Over large sample size the difference would be there. But over a small sample size like penalty shoot outs at a world cup, the difference should not even exist. Those stats in the other report confirm this
Please show me a study backing up your points, other than 'I've seen it' and 'I descend from the master race'

It only has an influence if the penalty taker doesn't take the penalty properly. I fail to see how anyone can dare argue against that fact
I agree with this, but not all penalties are struck properly, and a lot of penalties that aren't struck properly still go in.

twitter thread suggester
If anyone else is getting as frustrated as I am, feel free to print this out and hang it on your nearest brick wall...

You've got to be the worst doctor in Ireland :lol: Either that or you need work, and is hoping to get a visit from people with sore head in the next couple of days.

Now that I think of it, it might all be a conspiracy - Pogue and The Chief are actually working together to get Pogue some new patients!

robthered

You've got to be the worst doctor in Ireland :lol: Either that or you need work, and is hoping to get a visit from people with sore head in the next couple of days.

Now that I think of it, it might all be a conspiracy - Pogue and The Chief are actually working together to get Pogue some new patients!
:lol:

It all becomes clear. Nice work Top!

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
Rubberman, stop posting for a few minutes and take some time to absorb the fact that not one person on here agrees with you, not ONE.
That happens every fecking time on the cafe. Even when they know I'm right. MANY People on here would rather challenge what I'm saying and call it bollocks rather than ever accept it ever. On every single occasion. Be it in a match rating thread or on a topic everyone is in agreement with. I'm not about to change my views just because I'm being opposed. Cause I don't need a freaking majority to agree with me for my statements or views to be valid. Frankly I dont give shit if the cafe doesn't agree with me. The vast majority never accept when I'm right. But always quote when I've been wrong or make up inane statements like Bramble > Zidane and attribute them to me. That's why even as we speak myths, like Vidic was liked in his first season at OT, by redcafe members, are being pedaled around. Because they can't accept the fact I was amongst the few who said Fergie was right on the money to buy him from day 1. Because on here I can never ever be right. Regardless of the situation or circumstance.

In addition the myth keeps growing and growing that claims I never admit I'm when truly wrong. When I'm a person who never fails to admit he i wrong. Without fear or favour, never even offering up and excuse for being wrong.

So frankly I'm done with this thread. Believe what the feck ya'll want. I am 1000% certain I am right about penalties. Plus I really don't give a shit whether any of you agree or not. Or think I'm never right or not. Or think I never admit I'm wrong or not. Maybe I have in the past but currently I certainly never will, ever again. Thus concludes the chief:cool:

ciderman9000000

That happens every fecking time on the cafe. Even when they know I'm right. MANY People on here would rather challenge what I'm saying and call it bollocks rather than ever accept it ever. On every single occasion. Be it in a match rating thread or on a topic everyone is in agreement with. I'm not about to change my views just because I'm being opposed. Cause I don't need a freaking majority to agree with me for my statements or views to be valid. Frankly I dont give shit if the cafe doesn't agree with me. The vast majority never accept when I'm right. But always quote when I've been wrong or make up inane statements like Bramble > Zidane and attribute them to me. That's why even as we speak myths, like Vidic was liked in his first season at OT, by redcafe members, are being pedaled around. Because they can't accept the fact I was amongst the few who said Fergie was right on the money to buy him from day 1. Because on here I can never ever be right. Regardless of the situation or circumstance.

So frankly I'm done wit this thread. Believe what the feck ya'll want. ! am 100% certain I am right about penalties. Plus I really don't give a shit whether any of you agree or not .Never have & certainly never will. Thus concludes the chief:cool:
Hey! We won guys! He's giving up!

Oh and Chief, Bramble's not better than Zidane, you were wrong about that too.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
On Vidic, this is one of a few threads about him not long after he joined:

https://www.redcafe.net/f6/vidic-103253/

Nearly all posters are in agreement that he looked good and given time would prove to be a class signing.

All other threads you can find are very similar.

The chief's continued bleatings about the caf saying Vidic and Evra were poor in their first season are completely invalid about Vidic - this is documented fact. They are true about Evra, but he exaggerates the point, especially as many of the posters criticising Evra were also saying that they knew he was a better player than his form showed, and that he would improve.

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
feck me slowly with a left footed penalty taker.

Rubberman you are fecking insane, I don't think even you know what you are argueing about now.

Unreal.

Oh and you are obviously wrong.

ciderman9000000

They say history is written by the victors, i'm saying that rubberman was wrong. So it shall be written, so it shall be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.