Fairly mainstream opinion : Onana isn’t Fabrice Ondoa, or very good

El Zoido

He does barely make a save tbh, it’s quite worrying.

Really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Same. I defended him a lot at the start but holy shit some of these goals he’s letting in. He should’ve been dropped for today after the midweek game, so Ten Hag is also culpable. Also for, yknow, signing him in the first place.

E-mal

singlehandedly trying to relegate us. We need to take him out of the team ans release him by january

El Zoido

I’d take not very good. He saves like a fecking outfield player who has been asked to go in nets due to a sending off.
:lol: That’s the perfect description of him. We should get John O’Shea back on a temp deal to play in goal for the rest of the season. We know he can pass, and is capable of the odd nutmeg here or there.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Such a weird player. He was an absolutely amazing shotstopper at Ajax. Then, after his doping ban he was absolutely terrible, then at Inter amazing again and now again terrible.

I think part of his problem is that he's an absolute nutcase.

GMoore23

Currently, the worst 1st team goalkeeper I've seen at this club. Even the likes of Howard and Carroll were like Buffon compared to this clown.

Biggins

Is it our players or is it Onana? I swear that Onana’s long passing is not much better that De Gea’s…

Irrational.

I’m not exaggerating, but I genuinely think he’s the worst keeper in the league. He can’t even save routine shots.

Andy_Cole

What an understatement. He’s fecking terrible. The worst keeper, no player ever to start for us. Ever.

Mercurial

Guy is a total scam, was made to look good behind a quality Inter defense and a cheap CL run vs only minnows and out of form Farca.

Jordi Cruyff 99

Taibi got Man of the Match against Liverpool in a fantastic performance, then had the howler against Southampton and played crap against Chelsea. He was nowhere near as bad as Onana, although that may or may not be due to the number of matches played.

Onana is terrible and it has made a lot of fans look very silly after they claimed he was an upgrade on the legendary David de Gea. Surely every Man Utd fan wanted him to be a success, but it was questionable to begin with and looks utterly absurd now.

Atheist

Inter must be laughing themselves to the bank. Goalkeeper is the most important position on the pitch and Ten Hag has truly fecked it up. Worse, he’s not one to admit mistakes and drop one of his favorites.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Why are some people angry right now? Lots of you wanted ball playing gk. Here you go. feck saving shots. That is overrated

T_Model101

Even worse than Claudio Bravo
Nearly every shot on target he makes a meal of or it goes in the net

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Should've just stuck with Kovar.

He was 100x the keeper this fraud is.

Idxomer

Such a weird player. He was an absolutely amazing shotstopper at Ajax. Then, after his doping ban he was absolutely terrible, then at Inter amazing again and now again terrible.

And he was deliberately doping, not just accidentally taking his wife's medication.

GMoore23

Is the worst keeper the one that has one hillariously horrible game and is never seen again or one that costs us game after game?
Exactly, Onana is worse because the manager is an idiot.

Fergie had Taibi out the door ASAP.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
He’s a quality keeper playing in the wrong team and system.

Ball playing GKs are more system dependent than literally another other player.

Put Ederson in this Utd side and the same would happen - put Onana in Guardiola’s City and he’ll shine.

It was idiotic of ETH to bring him in and then proceed to play the same garbage footy conceding a ton of shots.

Shoulda just kept DDG if that was the ‘plan’.

Amir

Taibi was MoTM at Anfield. Recollections of him are based on one error at Southhampton. Onana has already eclipsed that several times over.
Taibi made huge errors in three of his four matches for us, including that MOM match.

Pickle85

He’s a quality keeper playing in the wrong team and system.

Ball playing GKs are more system dependent than literally another other player.

Put Ederson in this Utd side and the same would happen - put Onana in Guardiola’s City and he’ll shine.

It was foolish of ETH to bring him in and then proceed to play the same garbage footy conceding a ton of shots.

Shoulda just kept DDG if that was the ‘plan’.
Disagree. He's decent with the ball at his feet. He's a profoundly average keeper.

Spoony

The People's President

Well at least he's consistently inconsistent.

Ted Lasso

It's not looking good for him. Is this confidence or was he always this porous?