Oppressed White Male
James MacArthur
James McCarthy
Barry Bannan
Deulofeu
Ryan Bertrand

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Giggs is on record saying that he argued with LVG about Evans, Rapheal and Welbeck saying they were United players through and through and should not be sold. Have to agree with him there. He also told him to sign M'Bappe and Gabriel Jesus. As for a player who was never here who could have been useful I would have to go with someone like Nolan. Mind you I always liked Leon Britton. His passing was incredible and could have been useful against a tightly packed defense

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Some pretty fecking awful players mentioned so far. Noble and Long? Christ.

Anyway: Kevin Nolan, Tim Cahill, Jimmy Bullard, Winston Reid, Shay Given.

haram

Some pretty fecking awful players mentioned so far. Noble and Long? Christ.

Anyway: Kevin Nolan, Tim Cahill, Jimmy Bullard, Winston Reid, Shay Given.
Kevin Nolan is kind of awful as well.

Strats

As per this season, Tarkowski would be excellent to have in a top 4 squad.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I was always a bit worried that Liverpool would sign Tom Huddlestone. Always had the feeling that they'd sign him and he'd go on to be exactly what they needed in midfield. I guess the way his career has petered out says otherwise, but I always quite liked him as a player.

Aaron Mooy is an interesting one for me at the moment. I am Australian so am biased towards him, but I reckon he'd be a good squad player for a few of the top clubs, including ourselves. I think he'd bring a better balance to a three man midfield with Matic and Pogba than our current options. Obviously I'd hope for someone better, but he'd be an interesting option.

bebeanderson

What is an unsexy player? I’d like to see Arnautovic and Shaqiri in a big club again.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
I was always a bit worried that Liverpool would sign Tom Huddlestone. Always had the feeling that they'd sign him and he'd go on to be exactly what they needed in midfield. I guess the way his career has petered out says otherwise, but I always quite liked him as a player.

Aaron Mooy is an interesting one for me at the moment. I am Australian so am biased towards him, but I reckon he'd be a good squad player for a few of the top clubs, including ourselves. I think he'd bring a better balance to a three man midfield with Matic and Pogba than our current options. Obviously I'd hope for someone better, but he'd be an interesting option.
He's been better than Herrera so far, that's for sure.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
For me Mido would have been a good squad player for when you need a big lump up front
I was always a big Tuncay fan myself, that hat trick he scored against us in the CL was sensational. I was very surprised he never did more for Boro.

paulscholes18

Tim Cahill, Lee Cattermole, Winston Reid, Steven Reid, Brede hangeland, Kevin Mirallas

CallyRed

A guy I once knew, who supported United, was adamant we should have signed Kevin Doyle.

BlackShark_80

Jack Butland, Cedric Soares, James Tarkowski, Harry Maguire, Ryan Bertrand, Oriol Romeu, Wilfried Ndidi, Manuel Lanzini, Gylfi Siggurdson, Jermain Defoe, Charlie Austin, Jamie Vardy

WutheringBlue

Supports
Manchester City
Sylvain Distin read the game well and could play from the back. Enabled Richard Dunne to take the plaudits with the blood and thunder defending that English football admires. Distin could have started for Arsenal or Liverpool.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Sylvain Distin read the game well and could play from the back. Enabled Richard Dunne to take the plaudits with the blood and thunder defending that English football admires. Distin could have started for Arsenal or Liverpool.
Agreed. I was hoping we would sign him when he was at newcastle.

Biji.Kelot

Harry Maguire - good defender and good on the ball rampaging forward, good passer - when you think we paid around double for Lindelof :lol:
This. The more, i watch him, the more he reminds me of Gerrard Pique. Jones-Maguire, that will be good. Like having less-premium Vidic-Rio.

Bargain purchase by Leicester. Another emerging name, i currently like is Gross.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Great shout! One of the top 20 CBs of the Premier League era for me, possibly top 15 and definitely good enough to be a squad player at any team in the division at his peak.

Nickosaur

This. The more, i watch him, the more he reminds me of Gerrard Pique. Jones-Maguire, that will be good. Like having less-premium Vidic-Rio.

Bargain purchase by Leicester. Another emerging name, i currently like is Gross.
I'm a Brighton fan (as well as United) and I can tell you, the majority of Brighton's attacking play this season - granted, there hasn't been a lot! - has come through Gross. He's been really good. Great delivery from set pieces too.