Film Upgrade (movie)

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
None of you seen this yet? Feckin good movie.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Yeah been following this but not released in the UK yet. Looks like a better version of Venom with the budget Tom Hardy.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I don't want to over sell it, but I think I'm going to watch it again today. Stoned this time, as I think that will enhance it :lol:.

I've stopped seeing him as Tom Hardly after seeing him in a few things. Was good in Quarry too... Much more to him than being a TH lookalike.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I don't want to over sell it, but I think I'm going to watch it again today. Stoned this time, as I think that will enhance it :lol:.

I've stopped seeing him as Tom Hardly after seeing him in a few things. Was good in Quarry too... Much more to him than being a TH lookalike.
Oh yeah 100% he was amazing in The Invitation. He has a bright future ahead of him.

Looking forward to Upgrade. Big fan of Leigh Whanell.

shabz

This is such a great movie. Wasn't sure what to expect but it exceeded all expectations. The outlook on technology and how it is a gift and a curse has always been fear that every generation has and the harsh reality is that technology we create will more than likely be the thing that we cannot eventually control.

I highly recommend it.

Tarrou

I prefer the fake Tom Hardy to the real one now. He's just as good but without all the grunting.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
It's a great movie and that lad is a good actor imo.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I didn't love it (I did like it, but not LOVE) on first watch based on the expectations I put on it. But the more I think about it the more fondly I remember it.

Tim Hardy is awesome by the way.