US Open Tennis

Skelter

Internet GYPO
So, 11pm British time?
10pm mate.

Nobody at all watch the Women's final on here, not one comment! I missed it watching other sports.

As comprehensive for Serena as the scoreline suggests?
It was on at 2am so I doubt many bothered to stay up. I saw the reply though and Jelena did her usually choke job. She was 5-4 up in the second with three set points on Serena's serve.

Mozza

It’s Carrick you know
Fed is my favourite player but Murrays a brit, I can't even be neutral like the Swiss, I'll cheer both players

Ixion

C'mon Murray. 1-1 first set.

Don't think he'll do it but would love it if he could.

Skelter

Internet GYPO
I might put this match on mute, Petchy's going to cum all over his mic at any opportunity.

Skelter

Internet GYPO
Murray did well to hold his serve there at break point, Federer looking good out the blocks.

3-2 Fed.

Skelter

Internet GYPO
Nicee, Murray broken already. 4-2 Fed, thing is how long can he keep it up, Roger will lower his level at some point.

Skelter

Internet GYPO
Not there though! Brilliant from Federer, back to his best. 5-2.

KeyserSoze

Batigol > Bauer
Federer is impressive at the moment.

Hopefully, he will start to cool down a bit and Murray can step it up next set.

Skelter

Internet GYPO
Broke him again. 6-2.

Brutal that, Federer on fire and it's a joy to see, I don't think he can keep it up though, I hope I'm wrong.

One thing he's doing well is punishing Murray's mid court push shots, Nadal's forehand spin gave Murray a lot more time to track them down.

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
Feck sake Murray calm down... Too many basic errors. Fed playing well but Murray not in game yet... Does not need to lose early in this set or he will be 2 sets down in no time

Mihajlovic

Its Baltic!
I have the feeling this match is going to end in 30 minutes or so. No resistance from Murray, game over.

bazalini

One thing he's doing well is punishing Murray's mid court push shots, Nadal's forehand spin gave Murray a lot more time to track them down.
That is Fed's game - He punishes weakness - and Murray is giving him loads. Attacking the first service points in Murray's Serve always.

Look at this set... i guarantee that if this is 3-3 Federer will go for the kill on Murray's service game. He is king of breaking the 7th game in a set

Skelter

Internet GYPO
Nice game from Murray though, he needs to pick it up and be aggressive like he was against Nadal.

bazalini

Get in - Come on Murray - Break him and make a match of this

Skelter

Internet GYPO
His coach must have told him to go for it, it's the only way and it's starting to work.

Mihajlovic

Its Baltic!
what just happened? did he really break? did he???

no matter how much some of us like Murray but the definitelly more intersting final would be if Roger would have played Rafa or Nole. Roger is not even sweating at the moment.

Skelter

Internet GYPO
Fed errors now, I knew he couldn't keep that up. It was the same in the Djokovic match, hope he picks it back up like he did in that one.

bazalini

get in - Come on Murray

Christ I love Fed, but would love to see Murray do it.

He is great at standing toe to toe with an opposing player