US Politics Spin Off Show ft Michael Avenatti

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
We’re in a simulation. There is no other explanation left.
I fully expect to see a video of Bernie punching a hedgehog coming out tomorrow at this rate.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I fully expect to see a video of Bernie punching a hedgehog coming out tomorrow at this rate.
Trump Jr will win a $1.3bn lotto ticket in the next month or so. Meanwhile Kushner will be awarded the Nobel Peace prize for his work in the Middle East.

Boycott

You can't make this shit up

Maybe now some people will simmer their ego and focus on removing Trump at the ballot box rather than the courts.

Policy, not politics.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It’s weird because he’s obviously not stupid like Wohl and co. He’s passed the bar for a start. Why bring all this attention on himself when he’s been tax avoiding and then commit crimes like this on top of that?

Some smart people are really dumb.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
It’s weird because he’s obviously not stupid like Wohl and co. He’s passed the bar for a start. Why bring all this attention on himself when he’s been tax avoiding and then commit crimes like this on top of that?

Probably a bit of an attention whore who just found the fame too irresistible in the end.

Cloud7

The last few days really can’t have gone better for old Donald :annoyed:

InfiniteBoredom

If you couldnt see that he was an attention seeking huckster the moment he opened his mouth then this came as a surprise.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.

Arrogance and hubris.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me

Hes not smart. Passing the bar doesnt mean someone is smart.

hobbers

Hahaha at least one odious slimy cnut is getting his comeuppance.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
It sounds absolutely insane to seek the spotlight and poke the goverment when you're committing felonies on multiple fronts.
His attacks on Trump had some decent entertainment value though.

Runner

That's incredibly amateur. Who does this guy think he is Michael Cohen?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
What an absolute buffoon this idiot is. Glad he was somewhat excommunicated from the Democratic Party a while back. I can’t believe he was actually giving speeches in early voting states as though he was exploring the possibilities to run & that some were taking him somewhat seriously.

The quicker this asshat is in prison & disbarred, the better.