US Politics Spin Off Show ft Michael Avenatti

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Ah a plot twist we should have seen coming, if only we were not to busy cheering him on against the evil Trump. Credit to the writers, they manage to put a little bit of evil in every character.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Ah a plot twist we should have seen coming, if only we were not to busy cheering him on against the evil Trump. Credit to the writers, they manage to put a little bit of evil in every character.
Have to say though I'm surprised the 'Robert Mueller' character isn't coming back for another season, a bit anti-climactic. As long as the 'Hilary Clinton' character doesn't come back though I imagine we'll all be happy.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Have to say though I'm surprised the 'Robert Mueller' character isn't coming back for another season, a bit anti-climactic. As long as the 'Hilary Clinton' character doesn't come back though I imagine we'll all be happy.
It's always when the writers get lazy they drag her back. They haven't worked out that the viewers don't care about the character anymore.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
In fair, he appears to have all the traits of a modern president. ;)

DavidDeSchmikes

Yeah like the people who gleefully posted Basta on here even though it was obvious to discerning folks from day 1 what this guy was.
i like how the Krassenstein brothers used to reply to all of his tweets during the Stormy Daniels news, but have now abandoned him

Fully Fledged

Yeah like the people who gleefully posted Basta on here even though it was obvious to discerning folks from day 1 what this guy was.
There's an ancient proverb that goes, 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend.' Avenatti may be a sleaze ball layer but while he was embarrassing Trump I was happy to cheer him on. Same with Cohen when he stood up and aired Trumps dirty laundry with the whole world watching on.
I'd happily see both of them in jail for the crimes they committed but am glad that they managed to make Trump's life even slightly uncomfortable for even a short period of time.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Trump's alteady dreaming up Poke-a-hontas tweets.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Yeah I just want a press conference with two attendants and three bin men again to be honest.