US Politics

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Have CNN and the New York Times done their gushing eulogies of Koch yet?

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Not sure which thread this should go into but has anyone frequented chapotraphouse and enlightenedcentrism on reddit? Outside of 4chan and thedonald, I’ve never encountered a more unreasonable group of cnuts.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
All the best to her. Scumbag McConnell will be rubbing his hands in glee at the thought of getting another supreme court justice.
By his own rules he can't can he? (I know he'll gladly break them)

Wouldn't do Merrick Garland due to it being in an election year so assuming she holds out until at least the new year.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Wouldn't do Merrick Garland due to it being in an election year so assuming she holds out until at least the new year.
Heh

Fergies Gum

McConnell will try to fill the seat. The guy has no shame.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Trying to use article 1 section 5
. Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behavior, and, with the Concurrence of two-thirds, expel a Member
Pretty sure they know a 2/3 majority isn't going to happen so all in all pretty symbolic...

Symbolic of totally divided political system on the verge of breaking down imo

roseguy64

It's very common for politicians across the aisle to actually get along with each other, worldwide. But that goes against your schtick so your reaction is understandable.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
It's very common for politicians across the aisle to actually get along with each other, worldwide. But that goes against your schtick so your reaction is understandable.
Everyone in Washington and politics in general has more in common with each other than they do with normal people.
every member of congress has more in common with each other than they do with you and i.
politicians in both parties have more in common with each other than any normal person.
wow I cant believe i went against my own schtick with that groundbreaking news