US Politics

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
What are ‘sanghis?’ Comparable to MAGAs?
Pretty much.
A big difference is that the movement has been around for longer, and is (slightly) less about Modi personally, so the best comparison is movement conservatives/evangelical activists, rather than MAGA.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Are those people even aware that the world was involved in a war that claimed between 70 and 85 million lives just to get rid of the very first version of those cockroaches in the first place?
Yes, and they have been lamenting it ever since.

NM

Would 55 Democratic senate seats not be a pleasant surprise?
Wrong way to read the chart. It's 55% chance of winning (getting 51 seats or more), but after Fetterman's poor performance in the PA debate I see it dropping even further.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Wrong way to read the chart. It's 55% chance of winning (getting 51 seats or more), but after Fetterman's poor performance in the PA debate I see it dropping even further.
Ah so I did read it wrong. Yeah I've seen some clips of Fetterman from last night, really felt for him. Was a bit hard to watch.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I think it might actually be 50 or more, since they have the VP tiebreaker. Seems like that is built in.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United

I figured they would go all "FALSE FLAG", but nope, they went an interesting direction

#AllHammersMatter

Last edited:

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
He can just request it now. Unless I am missing something.
He can, yes but how messed up is it that factual innocence is not enough to stop a death penalty because the prisoner himself didn't request it? I mean it says the prosecutor requested it! The prosecutor requesting should obviously be good enough ffs.

barros

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Where liberty dwells, there is my country
Win win for the GOP; if it is not political then it is proof of "exploding crime!!", if it is they can scream "False Flag!" like they did in AZ and their base will lap it up.
If that was political then the guy is messed up because if Nancy was there the secret police would be there as well, now if a 82 year man was violently assaulted with a hammer he wouldn’t leave the hospital for a long time.

Fergies Gum

Got to question the security measures that were in place here. Understand the security detail was not there as Nancy was in DC, but why did they not have private security.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Classy as ever. Although he may have a point here.

He does have a point, although equating a fight with your neighbor because you’re an asshole with an politically motivated assault that was likely an assassination attempt on the third in line to the presidency is a bit of a stretch.