g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

US Politics

RedDevilQuebecois

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The injustice system strikes again. Even if the prosecution went ahead and then loses, going to court would have been a lot better than nothing.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Can't wait for the response from the right.

Tough to admit defeat to a mental illness. It took me 20+ years to consciously attack my bipolar disorder, not self-medicate & utilize shrinks for fun drugs. Hope he gets the help that he needs & is back soon.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Hope Floridians will eventually go full anti-Glazer style against DeSantis one of those days.
Go outside for a walk or something man, this isn't healthy, don't let politics ruin your life. Turn off the TV, and in no way shape or form will Ron De Santis ever affect your life.

or something

RedDevilQuebecois

Go outside for a walk or something man, this isn't healthy, don't let politics ruin your life. Turn off the TV, and in no way shape or form will Ron De Santis ever affect your life.

or something
cnuts like him are inspiring some of the sick fecks being our provincial premiers to do stuff similar to what he does, especially the idea of relocating migrants without respect for federal jurisdiction upon immigration matters.

With such a large number of undesirable shenanigans initiated by one single politician makes it always worth to go out and protest against him/her. DeSantis is pushing his luck by making people's life miserable. Hence, it's only natural that the people should give him the same "courtesy" and hopefully very soon.

edit: With the large number of Quebecers with ties to Florida, the last thing we need is those people to carry the DeSantis disease home.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
cnuts like him are inspiring some of the sick fecks being our provincial premiers to do stuff similar to what he does, especially the idea of relocating migrants without respect for federal jurisdiction upon immigration matters.

With such a large number of undesirable shenanigans initiated by one single politician makes it always worth to go out and protest against him/her. DeSantis is pushing his luck by making people's life miserable. Hence, it's only natural that the people should give him the same "courtesy" and hopefully very soon.

edit: With the large number of Quebecers with ties to Florida, the last thing we need is those people to carry the DeSantis disease home.
Oh, I agree, but I was just quoting a wide sage from the Elon thread.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
How fecking inept is oppo research these days?
Right? Before I walk into any meeting with a Director or higher I will have put together a full report that is 5-10 pages of everything I can find on the meeting attendees. And that’s just me doing basic google/Lexis Nexis/LinkedIn/etc. research. These chuckleheads seem to begin and finish with a magic 8 ball shake.