g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

US Politics

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
So Jews trying to attend classes on campus are deemed "agitators" and the mob stopping them and causing the unrest are all fine.

got it.

imagine if fee paying black people or LGBT were prohibited from entering parts of their university campus. Imagine the uproar. But if it's a Jew, no problem. They're Zionists so it's fine.
If a LGBT organization would commit genocide, I can guarantee that protestors would do the same that they are doing to jews attending school, that as far as I understand is not that much and they don't target them because they are jews

Giggsy PO

Wimbledon Prediction Champion 09
So bunch of posts regarding “quality control” label were deleted (completely understandable). But label itself remained, which is quite baffling.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
So Jews trying to attend classes on campus are deemed "agitators" and the mob stopping them and causing the unrest are all fine.

got it.

imagine if fee paying black people or LGBT were prohibited from entering parts of their university campus. Imagine the uproar. But if it's a Jew, no problem. They're Zionists so it's fine.
Why are you trying to make this about jews/non-jews when loads of student leaders organizing these protests and protesting are jews and loads of people prevented from attending classes are non-jews?

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
So bunch of posts regarding “quality control” label were deleted (completely understandable). But label itself remained, which is quite baffling.
Quality Control tags are the VAR of the Caf. Mods can slap them on with no need to explain why.

RedDevilQuebecois

Another corrupt scumbag that the DNC needs to expel ASAP. I know that Bob Menendez has already been dropped in silence by the party, but there has to come a time when it's better to expel someone with some noise.

NotThatSoph

Jewish students have been stopped from entering campus by the Pro-Palestinian protestors. This is why there are counter protests and they are entirely justified.

got it.

Are you going to be backing this up, or is this another drive-by? You've claimed this before, it was your reaction to pro-Israel people violently attacking the protesters. I've also seen people bring this up with regards to Eli Tsives, which is obviously dumb.

Do you want to for once clarify what you're talking about?

gfactor86

Are you going to be backing this up, or is this another drive-by? You've claimed this before, it was your reaction to pro-Israel people violently attacking the protesters. I've also seen people bring this up with regards to Eli Tsives, which is obviously dumb.

Do you want to for once clarify what you're talking about?
https://x.com/stopantisemites/status/1786165109624074729?s=46&t=KouA3v1zOiJF0ySTmsMYDQ

https://x.com/hollywilhelm4/status/1785646561369723340?s=46&t=KouA3v1zOiJF0ySTmsMYDQ

its just a vicious campaign against Jews. These are barbarians from the far left (no better than the far right) disguising their hatred for Jews as being (anti-Israel).

jewish people do not feel safe on US campuses.

the protesters are not peaceful. They are calling for a global intifada and the genocide of Jewish people from the land of Israel.

NotThatSoph

https://x.com/stopantisemites/status/1786165109624074729?s=46&t=KouA3v1zOiJF0ySTmsMYDQ

https://x.com/hollywilhelm4/status/1785646561369723340?s=46&t=KouA3v1zOiJF0ySTmsMYDQ

its just a vicious campaign against Jews. These are barbarians from the far left (no better than the far right) disguising their hatred for Jews as being (anti-Israel).

jewish people do not feel safe on US campuses.

the protesters are not peaceful. They are calling for a global intifada and the genocide of Jewish people from the land of Israel.
In the first video, no one is blocked from anything. In the second video, no words are shared. The guy who is getting attacked is carrying some kind of sign.

Are you able to document someone being blocked from entering the campus because they are Jewish, or are you not?

gfactor86

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
The sad reality is that our schools are producing monsters, and it’s now our job to slay them.

NotThatSoph

First video: Someone is denied entry for not having a wristband. When that person suggests that it's because they're Jewish, the response is that there are Jewish students there.

Second video: A counter protestor with an Israeli flag is stopped. No indication of it having anything to do with them being Jewish.

Do you have an example of someone getting blocked because they are Jewish, or do you not?

I'll try to make it clearer for you, because you are the way you are. You know when people violently attacked the protest, the same thing you called completely justified? Some of the people attacked were Jewish. I am not claiming that they were attacked because they are Jewish, because that would mean I'd either be an idiot or a liar.

NotThatSoph

the reason the pro-Palestinians cover their faces is because they know what they're doing is wrong and wouldn't want it to affect their employment opportunities in the future
Here is a picture of the Hong Kong protests in 2019. Do these protesters cover their faces because they know what they're doing is wrong?

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
We get that you are contemptuous of US politics in general but your stream of 1 to 4 word posts don't add anything to the discussion. Please argue a point in good faith or don't post at all in this thread, or we will have to threadban you.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
What Hamas did was terrible but I have no idea how anyone in their right minds can think the Israeli response is proportional, appropriate or moral. Saying so is not anti-semetic in the vast majority of cases, as the criticism is due to the state's actions and not due to religion or ethnicity. Stop the mass slaughter of innocent civilians (who are the vast majority being killed and displaced) and the criticism will stop (or at least significantly reduce) or at least be for other things.

It isn't hard to figure out.

gfactor86

First video: Someone is denied entry for not having a wristband. When that person suggests that it's because they're Jewish, the response is that there are Jewish students there.

Second video: A counter protestor with an Israeli flag is stopped. No indication of it having anything to do with them being Jewish.

Do you have an example of someone getting blocked because they are Jewish, or do you not?

I'll try to make it clearer for you, because you are the way you are. You know when people violently attacked the protest, the same thing you called completely justified? Some of the people attacked were Jewish. I am not claiming that they were attacked because they are Jewish, because that would mean I'd either be an idiot or a liar.
https://x.com/olilondontv/status/1786541815891472513?s=46&t=KouA3v1zOiJF0ySTmsMYDQ

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
The man in the video making false claims of anti-Semitism was completely rude, belligerent and out of order not only to the protesters who were calm and polite but to the police trying to calm the situation

And you sourced that from the Daily Wire.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Wire
Accuracy

Fact checkers have said that some stories shared by The Daily Wire are unverified, and that The Daily Wire sometimes misstates facts to advance a partisan view.[66][13][67] According to Snopes, "DailyWire.com has a tendency to share stories that are taken out of context or not verified", including an incorrect report on baby names in the Netherlands,[67] a misdated, exaggerated story that protesters were digging up Confederate graves,[68] a false allegation that Democratic congresspeople had refused to stand for a fallen Navy SEAL's widow,[69] and a report that Harvard University was segregating commencement ceremonies (because black students had planned an optional event).[70]

In July 2021, an article by NPR in a series on disinformation accused The Daily Wire of having found success on Facebook by turning "anger into an art form and recycled content into a business model".
Anyone else is free to verify the video themselves to make their own conclusions but I find it to be disingenuous.

Giggsyking

The man in the video making false claims of anti-Semitism was completely rude, belligerent and out of order not only to the protesters who were calm and polite but to the police trying to calm the situation

Anyone else is free to verify the video themselves to make their own conclusions but I find it to be disingenuous.
I see you are not familiar with gfactor86.

gfactor86

of course must be more Zionist lies. No pro-Israeli content on Redcafe can ever be construed as truthful. But if it's from Hamas/Pro-Palestinian then it's the gospel.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
of course must be more Zionist lies. No pro-Israeli content on Redcafe can ever be construed as truthful. But if it's from Hamas/Pro-Palestinian then it's the gospel.
Here's yet another truthful Zionist. One of many, many truthful ones:

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
Here's another video for you in a similar vein. I hope you are starting to see the pattern of behaviour here.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
I see you are not familiar with gfactor86.
Oh I know the reputation but I went to the effort of clicking through to the video with an open mind, not completely dismissing the possibily of something unsightly on the part of the student protestors, and I feel that justifies fair comment. I know it's frustrating and I've definitely snapped at people in the past but I'm trying to be a bit more good faith with it, even in the face of bad faith. You never know, you might be able to reach someone you thought was unreachable.

I think it matters, and I have seen a lot more genuinely anti-semitic content recently. The stats show it is a rising trend, so I think it's worth showing up the clowns who try to profit off false claims when you see them.

Giggsy PO

Wimbledon Prediction Champion 09
What going on online is basically the same what is going on in the real world.

This is basicaly “discussion” here as well:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
you want me to post some Pallywood for you?
No need because Palestinians are not committing genocide in plain sight, covered by Western governments also in plain sight. And the lies about the genocide. Oh, the lies!!

Your whataboutism won't be relevant.

gfactor86

What going on online is basically the same what is going on in the real world.

This is basicaly “discussion” here as well:

Exactly. They don't really care about the plight of the Palestinians. It's just some anti-Semitic ****.

You saw their true colours on 8th October when they were celebrating in the streets, before a shot was fired back by the IDF