US Presidential Election: Tuesday November 6th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
not bothered about the affair. its personal but IF and we still don't know all the facts...classified information has been compromised this is terrible.

As for the woman...I hope none of our agents' lives are in danger...operations compromised. I hope she has not sold out this country.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Do the old rivalries still exist? If so, I'm sure the FBI were happy to come across this information and release it.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Some rumors out there he's getting the axe for the Libya incident but this allows him to exit with some honor instead of a huge controversy and terrible end to a career (not that the right would believe it anyhow - it's Obama's fault!).

Red Dreams

Some rumors out there he's getting the axe for the Libya incident but this allows him to exit with some honor instead of a huge controversy and terrible end to a career (not that the right would believe it anyhow - it's Obama's fault!).
I thought about Bengahzi too..this must been under wraps until the election was over.

Is the woman in custody? If the FBI had reason to investigate her...there must be some evidence.

scary stuff.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
what rivalry do you mean...agency v agency?

I doubt it. FBI must have been pursuing their own leads.
Well before 9/11 the FBI & the CIA had an intense rivalry...it was at it's worst in the 60' & 70's. I'm sure the CIA still hates the FBI investigating their people though.

MrMarcello

Could there have been some CIA interference/noncooperation with FBI during the aftermath of Benghazi?

Btw, SE Cupp is on Bill Maher at the moment. I would so give it to her. And she's an atheist. I'm in love.

MrMarcello

The conservative/rightwing side has become an American reality version of RAWK. Except this affects real-life as they vote for/against specific issues and nominated officials.

nimic

something nice
Scout
How helpful of him to include the "if we dislike a black person, we're racist" line early.

I still read it all, mind.

It's funny how I disagree with everything that he says. Not just one or two crazy things, all of it. I might be bigoted, but there really is something wrong with right-wing people of that calibre. They don't have different opinions, they are just wrong.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
I don't get the "we now re-write them" line, either? Is he angry about third editions or something?

I didn't think yanks used the word 'shag'
You can probably blame Austin Powers for that. It also doesn't make much sense, unless he made her dress up as a witch prior to the aforementioned shagging. I believe they had something along the lines of "the great Petrayal" on the inside story as well.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
So, Obama won the popular vote as well!

mjs020294, true that I'm 4000 miles away, but that may actually have helped me get a clearer picture in the end.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
The votes aren't all counted yet either, his lead will keep growing for over a week after the election itself. Will quite possibly end up over 3%.

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
It has a certain rolling rhythm, a rhetorical effect that's fairly easy to achieve if you live in an insane, paranoid world where you believe lots of things that aren't true, like that you're not allowed to put on a nativity scene in a public park, or that people who protest against Obama are branded terrorists.

I'm amazed RAWK haven't done it:

"When United players dive they get penalties; when Liverpool players do, they get the death penalty..."

PhilipB

got third place in a Juan Mata lookalike contest
Last week, I either ran over a sheep or ran over a
Why would you tip someone if you were just buying beer? That makes no sense to me. When I buy beer I walk into the shop, lift the crate by myself and set it on the counter. All the employee has to do is scan the fecking thing, why would I tip them for that?

EDIT: That's not to say the 'blame Obama' thing isn't stupid.

MrMarcello

Why would you tip someone if you were just buying beer? That makes no sense to me. When I buy beer I walk into the shop, lift the crate by myself and set it on the counter. All the employee has to do is scan the fecking thing, why would I tip them for that?

If it's a bar or restaurant then tipping is the norm for the services provided.

If it's a mart or store then no tipping is required.

Judging by the receipt it is most likely at a bar or restaurant. I don't see many grocers or retailers that have TIP/TIP AMOUNT on receipts.

MrMarcello

Btw, does anyone think Rove took this defeat heavily because he was 1) attempting to be a king maker, and 2) deliver this king to the courts of the billionaires Rove courted?

Seems that had Romney won Rove might have become an extremely influential and powerful individual. And that's fecking scary to think Rove might have been pulling the strings for the next 4-8 years, along with a few billionaires that may want to stick their noses in the Middle East and continue to accumulate more wealth while more people become poor, die from illness, starve, etc.

Greed and lust were the motivation for the right. Something those religious fecktards should realize how their party is against what their personal jesus taught.

Red Dreams

sure all those who blame Obama are just cheap anyway.

they are not fooling anyone.

PhilipB

got third place in a Juan Mata lookalike contest
Last week, I either ran over a sheep or ran over a
If it's a bar or restaurant then tipping is the norm for the services provided.

If it's a mart or store then no tipping is required.

Judging by the receipt it is most likely at a bar or restaurant. I don't see many grocers or retailers that have TIP/TIP AMOUNT on receipts.
Ah right, okay. That makes sense.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
The conservative/rightwing side has become an American reality version of RAWK. Except this affects real-life as they vote for/against specific issues and nominated officials.

One can almost feel sorry for them. I mean, if you hold those kind of beliefs, the world, and the United States in particular, must be starting to look a truly horrifying place. Probably analogous to me being transported back 40 years to the times of the dictatorship.

Red Dreams

Anonymous also uses it as their slogan, I see...

I thought I had read that before, and certainly not in the bible as I've never read it.
Gospel of Mark 5.9

I was being ironic actually.

If you read it you will know what I mean.

EDIT: The exact quote is.

Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" "My name is Legion," he replied, "for we are many."

Jesus asks the man who was possessed.

Many of these righties mention the bible.But most have not let the teaching of Jesus into their hearts. I was being provocative because I am quoting a demon.

MrMarcello

Hmm... one cite referenced this in connection to Mark 5:9 (because of Legion).

Matthew 12:45 Then goes he, and takes with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there...

Sounds like Rove is Legion and the billionaires more wicked than himself and dwell in a Super PAC.

Though RD is using Legion to define the good side. ;)

Red Dreams

Hmm... one cite referenced this in connection to Mark 5:9 (because of Legion).

Matthew 12:45 Then goes he, and takes with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there...

Sounds like Rove is Legion and the billionaires more wicked than himself and dwell in a Super PAC.

Though RD is using Legion to define the good side. ;)
good man Mr Marcello. :)

You are not far from the Kingdom of Heaven.

It does not matter if you accept Jesus in words...its deeds that matter. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.