redevil2

Dear Mods,

Whoever it was who's responsible for giving me the tagline:

redevil2
Overwrought and emotional

has truly misunderstood me and hence I request a change to a more
appropriate one. Please can I have this instead:

passionate yet logical

That would really be a better description of me! I look forward to your immediate (and good) action. Thank you for your attention!

With very best regards,

Yours sincerely,

redevil2

AttackingFlair

This post of yours pretty much sums up why you have your tag line. Chill out, it's only a tag line.

redevil2

This post of yours pretty much sums up why you have your tag line. Chill out, it's only a tag line.
Yeah of course it is only a tagline. what else do you think I regard it as?

It doesn't mean I can't be concerned about it and make a formal request for a change if I find it not appropriate!

Take it from me, you haven't seen my serious side! :)

sonymobby

Yeah of course it is only a tagline. what else do you think I regard it as?

It doesn't mean I can't be concerned about it and make a formal request for a change if I find it not appropriate!

Take it from me, you haven't seen my serious side! :)
You're right, sometimes such taglines, like mine, make you look silly and they stop you from going into a debate as the others will use it in order to rubbish your statements and generally it brings prejudice towards the users.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
At least this one gave a formal request. (Letter)

Better than most.

The Flying Potato

Heck whilst we are on the subject of tagline changes as they are innapropriate, could I have mine changed as i'm not 52 and people think I am because of the tag.

redevil2

You're right, sometimes such taglines, like mine, make you look silly and they stop you from going into a debate as the others will use it in order to rubbish your statements and generally it brings prejudice towards the users.
exactly!

That actually might just be the purpose of giving out those taglines! In appropriate cases, it did serve the purpose (of identifying posters who talk rubbish ete.

Yet, the prejudice against that poster cannot be taken too lightly cos a meaningful debate can be easily ruined!

redevil2

to be honest, I haven't really been following what happens to those who 've made a request! Am i seriously making a mistake here!! :nervous:
On the other hand, if I am getting what I want, it maybe a good opportunity for all the redcafe members to realize that the MODS on here are in fact:

1. easy going people
2. accommodating
3. smart &
4. highly competent

Jacob

Would love the mods to come out and do something unexpected to shut everybody up, like doing what's kindly requested for once.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
If you ever need a hanky....I know it's not macho an all, well don't be afraid to ask - but also don't be afraid to cry for tears are natures little water droplets...

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
it's inbred because i like it?

that's deep man.... i'm gonna have to ponder that for a while before i manage to understand
No your inbred because it's what you like :) kiddin

The Flying Potato

You are not a very nice person in general! Or you just find pleasure bitching about my sincere request in question?!
:lol: no, I just find it funny that you cant see your current tag realy does suit you and that you did sound like an arse licker with your previous post

redevil2

:lol: no, I just find it funny that you cant see your current tag realy does suit you and that you did sound like an arse licker with your previous post
Arse licker! Well you are entitled to your stupid opinion. While some people will just find my posts really funny and creative, you can be sitting there feeling bitter!

First of all, we have never crossed path and according to you you do not know my past posts, then you went on to say the tagline suits me (the tagline was given before I made this thread!!) basing on nothing but my 'formal' request (I am not the first person to make request (are they overwrought and emotional as well?)

In short you are an unkind person with nothing to do but feeling bitter about things (this request doesn't even concern you, so please go away!!! Thanks)

The Flying Potato

Arse licker! Well you are entitled to your stupid opinion. While some people will just find my posts really funny and creative, you can be sitting there feeling bitter!

First of all, we have never crossed path and according to you you do not know my past posts, then you went on to say the tagline suits me (the tagline was given before I made this thread!!) basing on nothing but my 'formal' request (I am not the first person to make request (are they overwrought and emotional as well?)

In short you are an unkind person with nothing to do but feeling bitter about things (this request doesn't even concern you, so please go away!!! Thanks)
Why would i be bitter? I don't envy you.

As for the second paragraph, you are proving my point with this post (as you have with most of your posts in this thread)

as for number 3 look at point #1
(Oh and no, i wont go away)

Status
Not open for further replies.