username tagline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Dumping him wouldn't be easy you know! In this day and age, it seems they are more vulnerable!!
:(

Is he a crier? Ok how about suggesting a three some? Well a 2 1/2 some. I think the best way would be to write him a lovely letter.

Dear Ex Boyfriend,

I love you but found someone with a higher post count

Was yours but not anymore,

Love and kisses (but for somebody else)

Hotty

that could work

redevil2

Is he a crier? Ok how about suggesting a three some? Well a 2 1/2 some. I think the best way would be to write him a lovely letter.

Dear Boyfriend,

Hotty

that could work
you can be a good columnist! The other day a girl friend said to me that when she hinted to her boy friend of a threesome (she didn't specify whether it's 2 guys, one girl or the other way round) and he showed no interest! My friend said to me, 'why would any guy refuse a threesome!?' Not that she was really into it, but she was having fun asking. And got that response.

redevil2

Dear Ex Boyfriend,

Love and kisses (but for somebody else)

Hotty

that could work
I have a feeling if he got this letter, he would be looking at the the date to check if it's April 1st. I doubt he even knows what 'high post count' means!! :lol:

Striker10

you can be a good columnist! The other day a girl friend said to me that when she hinted to her boy friend of a threesome (she didn't specify whether it's 2 guys, one girl or the other way round) and he showed no interest! My friend said to me, 'why would any guy refuse a threesome!?' Not that she was really into it, but she was having fun asking. And got that response.
Poor guy, he's probably a romantic. What he's got to do, is learn to grow up :)

But what am I saying? I could never share you. Agh, torn in two. Unless you have like a twin sister? Maybe cheating but worth a shot lol

redevil2

Poor guy, he's probably a romantic. What he's got to do, is learn to grow up :)

But what am I saying? I could never share you. Agh, torn in two. Unless you have like a twin sister? Maybe cheating but worth a shot lol
LOL

So why's e-dating so intriguing? I have to say.. the thought of having a few e-boy friends (with different nationalities) sound very sexy to me!!! :drool:

Striker10

LOL

So why's e-dating so intriguing? I have to say.. the thought of having a few e-boy friends (with different nationalities) sound very sexy to me!!! :drool:
well you just never know. I mean, you just never know. It's like ....well, you just never know lol

well hey now like the highlander there can be only one, aside from the boyfriend - and it should be the inventor which is me just a few minutes ago.

You know what it is? Not my brilliance but you inspired me. That's it. Wow, your kinda like magic huh :drool:

redevil2

You know what it is? Not my brilliance but you inspired me. That's it. Wow, your kinda like magic huh :drool:
Wow, I can imagine you have women all over you in real life!!!

Guys who said these words to me melt me... The words 'you are magic'. I am now announcing you one of redcafe romantics It's like they are being mesmerised and women just love it, tbh!

Striker10

Wow, I can imagine you have women all over you in real life!!!

Guys who said these words to me melt me... The words 'you are magic'. I am now announcing you one of redcafe romantics It's like they are being mesmerised and women just love it, tbh!
It's hell. The only way I can pull is with a rope. Honestly....;)

There is something magic in it I think. I wouldn't want to jinx it though. This is a big moment for redcafe. Watching someone pull online has never happened before. I hope people are taking down notes :D.

You'll see people confessing their love all over the shop. Threads like i love top and I don't care who knows anymore etc :) exciting times

Striker10

this thread has gone so off-topic:lol:
It's a beautiful moment on the cafe. This should be the love thread, where posters are free to say they love someone and not get called gay.

So RedDevil#26655 I want to give you a hug dude. And my phone number...jkin :lol:

redevil2

It's a beautiful moment on the cafe. This should be the love thread, where posters are free to say they love someone and not get called gay.

So RedDevil#26655 I want to give you a hug dude. And my phone number...jkin :lol:
I totally agree with you! What the world needs now is love, not hate!!!! People came on here the first thing they do is being cynical with no reason (not even being funny most of the time!) and it antagonize others. It's as if they are bored with life.

You on the other hand show a lot of compassion, and come across as a happy person with all the hope and love in the world and want to spread them!!!! We need more posters like you in the Cafe!!!!

And there's not any bit of gayness in you!!!:)

Striker10

I totally agree with you! What the world needs now is love, not hate!!!! People came on here the first thing they do is being cynical with no reason (not even being funny most of the time!) and it antagonize others. It's as if they are bored with life.

You on the other hand show a lot of compassion, and come across as a happy person with all the hope and love in the world and want to spread them!!!! We need more posters like you in the Cafe!!!!

And there's not any bit of gayness in you!!!:)
i'm touched, but just so you know foreplay comes first ;)

Spread the love people but wear a condom. This thread could save the net. That's how powerful it's become, all thanks to you beautiful people -cries-. Godbless ya

Status
Not open for further replies.