username tagline

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
This thread should be closed. No one gets the tagline they ask for unless some sort of sexual payment is involved, it's in the FAQ section. Do some research before creating threads of this nature next time.

redevil2

Why would i be bitter? I don't envy you.

As for the second paragraph, you are proving my point with this post (as you have with most of your posts in this thread)

as for number 3 look at point #1
(Oh and no, i wont go away)
you are just obsessed with me then! FACT! That's clear since you do not feel like going away after I specifically ask (politely) you to!

bitter or obsessed... I don't think I can carry on with a meaningful debate with you. Your assessment of me was only based on the two posts I made above (including the formal request) so there is no foundation.

Anyway, guess I am wasting my time. I am just hoping that not many people like yourself come on here to ruin my thread!

The Flying Potato

you are just obsessed with me then! FACT! That's clear since you do not feel like going away after I specifically ask (politely) you to!

bitter or obsessed... I don't think I can carry on with a meaningful debate with you. Your assessment of me was only based on the two posts I made above (including the formal request) so there is no foundation.

Anyway, guess I am wasting my time. I am just hoping that not many people like yourself come on here to ruin my thread!
:lol: Your funny

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football

redevil2, if you say your female, your situation will exponentially improve;)

redevil2

This thread should be closed. No one gets the tagline they ask for unless some sort of sexual payment is involved, it's in the FAQ section. Do some research before creating threads of this nature next time.
I will do some research then if that is what is needed!

As for sexual payment, I wonder who's on the receiving end of it (a legitimate question that has to be asked first! ;)

I_live_cement

Cat freak
I will do some research then if that is what is needed!

As for sexual payment, I wonder who's on the receiving end of it (a legitimate question that has to be asked first! ;)
Me. Then I'll provide you with the tagline of your choice.

(or not because I don't actually have the powers to provide one)

redevil2

redevil2, if you say your female, your situation will exponentially improve;)
like post no. 9 is not clear enough?! (although your statement is a bit of a sexist insinuation, I really don't mind if there is some kind gentlemen MODS making some exception for female members of the cafe!)

Striker10

This thread is just bubbling with potential. What drama....

redevil2

Me. Then I'll provide you with the tagline of your choice.

(or not because I don't actually have the powers to provide one)
I forsee trouble ahead.
I am hoping the clever MODS when considering my request will take my request alone into consideration, ignoring all the other irrelevant posts in this thread! In short, they will consider the request basing on merits! :)

Striker10

Just imagine the tag you'd have got if you were a guy.....:D

redevil2

asking for a tagline change on the forum is just asking for disaster
I can sense you are speaking from own experience! :)

You know what? I am prepared for worst, but I am also hoping for the best! :devil: BTW is there any way to find out which MOD put the tagline on? Do you think it works if I send him a picture or something so he will change his mind! ;)

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
I can sense you are speaking from own experience! :)

You know what? I am prepared for worst, but I am also hoping for the best! :devil: BTW is there any way to find out which MOD put the tagline on? Do you think it works if I send him a picture or something so he will change his mind! ;)
not my own experience because i like my tagline more than "reserve player" or whatever it would be

but seeing what happens to alot of other people who ask for it

redevil2

not my own experience because i like my tagline more than "reserve player" or whatever it would be

but seeing what happens to alot of other people who ask for it
But I am not like a lot of other people!:D

So far, there is no MOD showing up to respond... I am getting nervous now! :nervous:

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
Do you know what? I think you've already got all the response you're going to get...

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
But I am not like a lot of other people!:D

So far, there is no MOD showing up to respond... I am getting nervous now! :nervous:
Your tagline has already been changed, has it not?

And unsurprisingly, it seems to be worse than the last one.

You're right, sometimes such taglines, like mine, make you look silly and they stop you from going into a debate as the others will use it in order to rubbish your statements and generally it brings prejudice towards the users.
Stop being so paranoid, no-one even looks at your tagline I'm sure so stop whining already.;)

KeyserSoze

Batigol > Bauer
:lol: redevil2 after your PM can i just point out that i was not responsible for the change, when i typed it above it had already been changed... i was pointing it out to you. I cant believe you did not notice.

You are never going to find out which power hungry MOD it was.

redevil2

What the hell makes you think you are different to everyone else and that you deserve the tag you crave?
CAN YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF MY THREAD!! IT's really none of your business! First of all, I was joking in my above post! Second of all, you really should not be obsessed with me! I don't care what you think!

redevil2

:lol: redevil2 after your PM can i just point out that i was not responsible for the change, when i typed it above it had already been changed... i was pointing it out to you. I cant believe you did not notice.

You are never going to ind out which power hungry MOD it was.
Oh I see! I did not notice that before! Thought it was your suggestion. Sorry

The Flying Potato

CAN YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF MY THREAD!! IT's really none of your business! First of all, I was joking in my above post! Second of all, you really should not be obsessed with me! I don't care what you think!
i think your tag should be "paranoid" or "crazy" or even "mad may" ala Eastenders......thats what i would give you anyway

twitter thread suggester
You sound either very old or very young, redevil2 - it's all just a bit weird.
just ligthing up. No one (almost) has ever gotten a positive tagline by asking for one in this forum - your best hope was to contact one of the less-cruel admins privately and ask him to just reset your tagline.
Though that ship has probably sailed by now.

redevil2

If I am to tell you this thread is just a test would you have believed me? I really don't care about tagline! I am just having fun making fun of the MODS! They have proved me right!

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
You can't be permanently on the blob, they'll have to think of something different in a few days.

Oh, unless you're a ferret, strangely ferrrets are permanently on the blob.

Nasty little feckers ferrets, though, I do hoper you're not one really.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
If I am to tell you this thread is just a test would you have believed me? I really don't care about tagline! I am just having fun making fun of the MODS! They have proved me right!
:smirk: Lies.

redevil2

You sound either very old or very young, redevil2 - it's all just a bit weird.
just ligthing up. No one (almost) has ever gotten a positive tagline by asking for one in this forum - your best hope was to contact one of the less-cruel admins privately and ask him to just reset your tagline.
Though that ship has probably sailed by now.
What? :lol:

Please see post 77:lol:

I am not one bit bothered!

Status
Not open for further replies.