Utd Kits 22/23

JB7

They've gone live a bit early and I see they've finally gone with black stripes on the shorts.

youngrell

Said it before, but white stripes would have made it infinitely nicer.

Think it’s a bit of a poor effort to look retro.

JB7

I think that clears up that the club had no idea the events of this week would unfold (or that’s it’s BS and he will be staying)
In fairness the footage would have been shot comfortably before the end of the season. But yes, the launch being postponed last week on the day the news came out would suggest that they were made aware far too late & caught unaware.

Laurencio

I think that looks great, lovely kit. Now all we need is a Cantona-esque forward to pop his collar and we'll be back to the glory days :lol:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I think that looks great, lovely kit. Now all we need is a Cantona-esque forward to pop his collar and we'll be back to the glory days :lol:
I'd love to see Maguire do the Cantona celebration after scoring a consolation goal in a 4-1 defeat against City

Nick7

Kit looks good, but the replica looks a good bit different to the "authentic" version again which is annoying

decorativeed

I think that clears up that the club had no idea the events of this week would unfold (or that’s it’s BS and he will be staying)
I think they did the shoot for it three weeks ago, so they were aware that things were subject to change. I believe Bryan Robson was also involved.

TheReligion

Abusive
I think they did the shoot for it three weeks ago, so they were aware that things were subject to change. I believe Bryan Robson was also involved.
Sure but my point is the Ronaldo thing has just been sprung on the club who were obviously unaware he was going to be looking to move.

decorativeed

Sure but my point is the Ronaldo thing has just been sprung on the club who were obviously unaware he was going to be looking to move.
There's no communication between people involved in player contracts and the sponsor-servicing department who arrange these kind of shoots. The Adidas guys just do whatever they think will be a good idea and hope for the best. They don't sit down with hypotheticals about which player may or may not be there next season.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
The collar will look great on some, and less so on others. For women and Cantona, it rocks:

Telsim

I really don't like this kit. The pixelated triangles on the collar are ugly as hell and the stripes look weird. And so does the shield around the badge. It just looks like a jumbled mess with too many elements in it that don't fit together at all. I prefer cleaner kits, so I like last year's a lot more.

Last edited:

Tiber

I like a shirt with a collar but something feels a bit off with this kit imo. Might be better without the triangles on the collar and the Team Viewer logo is so much worse than Chevy ever was

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Is there a photoshop with white stripes?

And I really want to see it without the button up.

decorativeed

I like a shirt with a collar but something feels a bit off with this kit imo. Might be better without the triangles on the collar and the Team Viewer logo is so much worse than Chevy ever was
Totally disagree there, but I hate the new sleeve sponsor's logo. Massive and ugly. Hate secondary kit sponsors full stop, to be honest. They cheapen the whole thing.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
It's the shield. I don't mind a shield around the crest, infact one of my favourite every Utd tops had a shield, but that one just looks shit.

Raven

Chevy was literally the worst kit sponsor I've ever seen.