Utd Kits 22/23

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Not released a single kit yet I guess it's because of the new sleeve sponsor they haven't officially announced? must be waiting for the current sleeve deal to end.

6 weeks until the season starts I cant see us getting 3 kits out by then.
That’s exactly it. The Kohler deal runs until 30th June. We’ll release the home kit on Friday

Levi1

Glad to see that management is focusing their attention on the team and transfers

Speako

Well that explains a lot. “Can you sign this De Jong contract offer for us?” , “FFS can you just give me a minute, I’m trying to take some pictures of the new kit in the East stand”

Levi1

wait what? Do you think the same people that handle transfers are the ones who handle kit launches?
How dare we release a new kit which has nothing to do with transfers, whilst we sit here transfer-less!!!! Liquidate the club!
You think the team that launches the kits and handles social media are the same people who are negotiating transfers?
Well that explains a lot. “Can you sign this De Jong contract offer for us?” , “FFS can you just give me a minute, I’m trying to take some pictures of the new kit in the East stand”
:D:D:D
From these pictures, it seems clear that the club is not focused on the shirts. Not sure if that means we've retrenchment the people who used to design the shirts and replaced them with kids' school projects, or maybe nobody thought of making a new kit until yesterday. Either way, im not too bothered as long as we get the team right. Capiche?

BristolRuss

Just had an email that I've won the new home kit in one of those DHL competitions. Chuffed with that.

lex talionis

The shirt could do without the ziggurats on the collar and the weird pentagon around the badge. Otherwise, quite decent.

VivaUnited21

I have to say that I am warming to the new kit, it's just that crest thing around the badge on the home jersey that annoys me, looks out of place..

Loving the away and alternative kit though :drool:

theatreofdreams777

Adidas have been a massive dissappointment for us. Out of those 24 kits in 8 years, maybe 5 or 6 at most were of the quality you'd normally expect.

How can they produce simple yet classy kits for Bayern year in year out (also for Real & Milan until they went to Puma) but give us the shite we saw in the last 8 years?

I hope they'll give us some memorable kits in the remaining 2 years and not some hideous colours/patterns/unnecessary details (or some useless efforts to replicate our old Adidas shirts in 80s/early 90s) but I'm not holding my breath.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Adidas have been a massive dissappointment for us. Out of those 24 kits in 8 years, maybe 5 or 6 at most were of the quality you'd normally expect.

How can they produce simple yet classy kits for Bayern year in year out (also for Real & Milan until they went to Puma) but give us the shite we saw in the last 8 years?

I hope they'll give us some memorable kits in the remaining 2 years and not some hideous colours/patterns/unnecessary details (or some useless efforts to replicate our old Adidas shirts in 80s/early 90s) but I'm not holding my breath.
It's highly subjective though.

I really like most of the kits Adidas have created for United, yet I dislike most of the Bayern kits.

Player Red

I see the Guardian included a picture of Malacia in the new kit and credited in to Manchester United. It has been pulled from the article but was still showing on the Guardian football section.

No button below the collar so assume it is the players version.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Cue the pissboiling because of McTominay and Lindelof.