Utd lose behind closed doors friendly vs Burnley (again)

Oranges038

Not surprising after watching this training footage. Amateurish.
What is the Springboards use. When are players ever needing to pass like that in a match. Idiotic

I'd imagine this was mostly shite put on for the cameras. Too many hats and snoods on show for this to be a serious training session. Unless these lads won't even work to warm themselves.

sepulturite

They're a fecking embarrassment. I'd love Keane and Scholes to be unleashed on these clowns.

Says it all about ten Hags regime also. He hasn't a fecking clue.
Jesus give it a rest :rolleyes: your seriously getting this worked up from that fecking video?

Grande

The mere fact that our club thought this "happy go lucky" video was a good idea just shows how f*cked we are, and how withdrawn the club and players are from the fans. We are not in good times. Training should look like a military exercise and the players should be under very strict rules with the way they are performing. This is embarrassing...
Yes, they must know our fans are idiots who think it is in fact a good idea to have military exercises and dour mood on training sessions during disappoining spells.

Okey

Quite possibly the single most useless article I have ever read.

They don't know the score, or who played, or even if the game actually happened
My sentiments too. Should get someone disqualified from being called a journalist.

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
Let’s focus all our time and effort into friendlies. If we don’t win friendlies, we are not going anywhere. Might as well just quit football entirely.

Hughes35

What is the Springboards use. When are players ever needing to pass like that in a match. Idiotic

Wow this really is amateur. I'm all for the odd game in training and keeping things fun but this looks so basic and shit.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away

Wow this really is amateur. I'm all for the odd game in training and keeping things fun but this looks so basic and shit.
Are we claiming to be a coach now? :lol: :lol: :lol:

“Amateur” “basic and shit”

Thought after calling McKenna & Carrick PE teachers, crap & amateur or even the guys who put the cones out, this forum would have learned not to speak on things they don’t know about….but alas….

I mean, they are clearly having a fun none serious training day. The springboard is to train their reaction time and ability to quickly adjust their technique.

Every club I’ve played at has days off like this to raise spirits and have a bit of a laugh.

Zed is not dead

I mean, they are clearly having a fun none serious training day. The springboard is to train their reaction time and ability to quickly adjust their technique.

Every club I’ve played at has days off like this to raise spirits and have a bit of a laugh.
Yeah pretty much this. This looked more like a low intensity warmup with some playful exercises

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
What was the score and did Bayindir play and if yes at fault any goals ?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
People getting upset about training sessions and BCD friendlies is laughable as usual

Hughes35

Are we claiming to be a coach now? :lol: :lol: :lol:

“Amateur” “basic and shit”

Thought after calling McKenna & Carrick PE teachers, crap & amateur or even the guys who put the cones out, this forum would have learned not to speak on things they don’t know about….but alas….
I mean, all evidence suggests our coaching isn't great.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Manchester United's luxury squad LOSE to Vincent Kompany's struggling BURNLEY who have only won THREE games all season :annoyed:.

Erik Ten Hag's men suffered an EMBARRASSING :o loss behind closed doors last night and it was the SECOND closed doors game they've lost to them!:confused:

"Man Utd are a DISGRACE :mad:! They're not even at the level of PUB PLAYERS :o" - Jonjo Shelvey SLAMS the United squad :eek::eek:

Hammondo

I'm not even sure what the feck I'm watching here. How are they so bad and just having a good time?

Hammondo

Yes, they must know our fans are idiots who think it is in fact a good idea to have military exercises and dour mood on training sessions during disappoining spells.
I'm not wanting that, but I want them to be concerned at how poor they are doing these practice exercises and putting more effort in. They don't seem to care at how far off they need to be.

GMoore23

That'd be all good and well If we were seeing quality on the field.
We've witnessed nothing but dross from the players this season and the on field tactics have been atrocious.
We get outplayed by almost every single opponent, even by squads barely costing 10% of ours.

That training video makes a lot of sense when you look at our competitive games.

James35

We could have won 27 nil and I’d still expect us to be dog shit once we play Wolves next week. It’s all irrelevant at this point. Roll on the summer so we can get rid of some of these shits and hopefully also the manager.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
At this stage it's more of a surprise when united win

Hughes35

It’s fluff for the cameras.

Chill and go for a walk or something…
Strange that your go to was that I wasn't chilled of the back of a pretty simple statement.

Why produce "fluff" though? if it's for PR surely most fans want to either see the players actually training or actually having a laugh. It's not a huge deal how bad the video is, but it does nothing to change the opinion that we are an awfully coached team and training isn't productive.

Laurencio

United may have played a game against Burnley where first teamers may have played and they may have lost that match and it might have been by three goals.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

United aren't going to release any training video that shows any in game situations. They are only going to release nonsense for content.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Good to know that the result doesn't matter. Just like the last time they beat us 3-0 in a behind closed doors game. We knew back then that you shouldn't draw any conclusions from getting smashed in an unimportant game like that and we'd surely be back to our best when we played a game that actually mattered, which was an upcoming PL fixture against Wolves.

Oh wait...