VAR and Refs | General Discussion | Forest go into meltdown

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Schar shouldve been booked earlier too when he took Bruno out.

Thom Merrilin

How is that not a clear and obvious error from the ref? Ref gave no foul and at the very least its a clear foul. The ref got it wrong and isn't given a chance to correct his mistake. Ah VAR does my head in every game.

Danger5

Take a moment guys, it's so obviously not a red card. It's a foul sure, maybe a yellow in today's soft society but it's not remotely close to a red.

T_Model101

I don't actually recall a season like this one, where we are being clearly and obviously fecked by referees every week

Ralaks

Commentators keep going on about it not being intentional. Right. Happened seconds after Bruno had a sly late foul on Gordon.

Typical it not being checked properly. Wish we'd call them out but you know we wont.

Thom Merrilin

Take a moment guys, it's so obviously not a red card. It's a foul sure, maybe a yellow in today's soft society but it's not remotely close to a red.
It's as clear a yellow as you'll see and borderline red. What were you watching?

ROFLUTION

It’s definitely a yellow. And if he had been given a correct one earlier then he’d been off by now.

Rockets Redglare

Commentators keep going on about it not being intentional. Right. Happened seconds after Bruno had a sly late foul on Gordon.

Typical it not being checked properly. Wish we'd call them out but you know we wont.
It was intentional but wasn’t a red. Not every foul is a red card, and there isn’t some massive conspiracy against United every week.

Ralaks

It was intentional but wasn’t a red. Not every foul is a red card, and there isn’t some massive conspiracy against United every week.
Yeah sure. Try see if it was Casemiro, or Rashford not that long ago. Its pretty damn obvious they are afraid to give anything remotely controversial to us after the Wolves game, its much easier to dont, because otherwise they will be ridiculed on Sky for weeks.

Danger5

It's as clear a yellow as you'll see and borderline red. What were you watching?
I said it could have been a yellow. But that's the rest of you moving the goalposts regarding Schar's other foul counting on. That wasn't the original point.

But hey yeah, conspiracy, Casemiro would have been off yada yada.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
They're so pathetic the PL refs. Each time players complain they just point at the headset. Take some responsibility ffs.

Danger5

If you freeze-frame every yellow card foul like that you'd say it was a clear red everytime. It's such a flawed way of looking at a foul, much like viewing everything in slow motion.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Remember when refs didn't stop the game when De Gea was down.