VAR and Refs | General Discussion | Forest go into meltdown

Dan_F

Surprised the ref didn’t take it himself. What on earth is Maguire supposed to do from point blank range.

90 + 5min

Any more of clues?

Not only Premier League but also Champions League.

This club must demand investiagations.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
This handball rule needs dropping now! He's a fecking inch away! What is he supposed to do?

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
One of the worst penalty decisions I’ve seen.

Ghostrider318

Stikes the leg and bounces onto the hand. But yeah its United and no check required to give a penalty. This is daylight robbery

JonnyIreland

I’ve never said this in my life before, but I really feel like quitting watching football. It’s just terrible now.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Does anyone have the stats on the most VAR decisions against a team in all the leagues across Europe? How far ahead at the top of this stat are we? It must be a ridiculous number.

Honestly it seems like there is some kind of referee corruption/conspiracy against United and I am not even joking. It just doesn't look or feel right.

Wayne's World

I can understand the Rashford red card but not every fecking time the ball hits someone hand means it's a penalty.

Like what the feck is Maguire suppose to do? Chop his arms off?

Heinzesight

Never thought I’d genuinely think the game is bent but tonight it shows it is.

Why is the ref not sent to the screen. No check. Just given. feck this game.

ArbeitervonWien

What is this ridiculous shit. feck all of it. I'm so sick of it. There is absolutely no point watching football anymore.

saivet

We've seen a lot of reds given like that. Does feel a bit unfortunate but it was a nasty contact, intentional or not.

redshaw

These decisions are supposed to even out, if we get one decision we face a full season of feckery to pay for it.

arnie_ni

Don't see the pen there. They are on top of each other. No way var gives that if they ref didn't give a pen real time

Fitchett

Football is corrupt to the core. Its every fecking match. One rule for United, another for every other team.

saivet

Did VAR even look at the penalty?
They would have done but VAR is never going to overturn that. His arm isn't by his side and it clearly strikes his arm. Not sure how the CL rules differ but VAR doesn't give a penalty for that in the PL if the ref doesn't.

FriedClams

Every single person saying they are done with football, enjoy your half time snack and see you back in 15 mins, guaranteed